Ungie01201 15-Jun-16
OneShot 15-Jun-16
Windwalker 16-Jun-16
Mr.C 16-Jun-16
Mr.C 20-Jun-16
06-Jun-16

Mr.C's embedded Photo
Mr.C's embedded Photo
needs an official dry time and a score but according to the guide and the other two fellas in camp it will make the book....fingers still crossed it will

06-Jun-16
Looks like it already did make "the book" to me! Congrats

06-Jun-16
Nice bear a lot of fun hunting them .

06-Jun-16
Very Cool! Congratulations on a very nice bear!

06-Jun-16
Congrats on a great bear!

06-Jun-16
Sweeet! Congrats on a very nice bruin!

Mark

06-Jun-16
Very nice . Bears are made for bow hunters . Congrats . Hunt

06-Jun-16
Congratulations... but beware, is an addiction!

06-Jun-16
Congrats, that's an animal on my bucket list. would love to make a trip to Alaska for one, looks like a great time.

06-Jun-16
Great job...Hunting black bears in the spring never gets old. I LOVE it.

06-Jun-16
Good for you. If you have any questions about P&Y Club bear skull prep before official measuring can be done please send me a PM. I'm a Measurer for the Club! Congrats on your trophy! C

06-Jun-16
Thanks all,,,doesnt show well but both ears were split from fighting,the left ear had 2 splits..both all healed up for some time,that was the deciding factor! he had "character".I actually let him walk the first night,he came back the second evening and walked right under my stand and I got a very close up look at him and I watch him the second evening for 20 minutes before I decided he was the one.lots of video footage with the JVC cam.I put it down turned on the spypoint drew and watched my arrow with a lighted knock whistle threw his heart at 20 yds,1/4 away right behind the front shoulder and out his left arm pit..he only went 60 yrds and piled up nose to tail 6'5" .285lbs with 5" front pads the guess on the skull was 18.5 to 19..4 blade Muzzy,29.2" long GT pro hunter arrows,Strothers bow at 56lbs MikeC

06-Jun-16
and I meet Mr.Chris Brackett in the Minnasota airport! fear no evil TV host,he gave me a video set and some sizing up tips! wished me well and he headed to bear Island lodge.. ....i will get someone to edit my vidoes and i will do my best to get them on here to share MikeC

06-Jun-16

Mr.C's embedded Photo
Mr.C's embedded Photo

06-Jun-16
Great looking bear. Congrats!

06-Jun-16
Nice Bear! Congrats! Makes my book for sure. Looks to have a great hide.

06-Jun-16
Very nice!!

06-Jun-16
That's a shooter! Congrats, great bear!

06-Jun-16
Great looking bear - congrats!

07-Jun-16

Mr.C's embedded Photo
Mr.C's embedded Photo
thanks everyone! scenery wasn't bad either

07-Jun-16

Mr.C's embedded Photo
Mr.C's embedded Photo
and my first Northen Pike,and a mess of big walleye

07-Jun-16
Grats on a nice bear. "A mess of big walleye" are a heck of an icing on the cake.

08-Jun-16

Mr.C's embedded Photo
Mr.C's embedded Photo
Ghostbird ...Im already planning the next trip,sons going to hahahaha I may need intervention soon or Ill be broke MikeC

14-Jun-16
Taxi said it was 19.3/8 GREEN score on the skull WOW I did not expect that!with absolutely perfect thick hair and said he was a fully mature boar with 1 Broken K9 and the others worn down and some split,and the battle scared ears all torn up,,,Im going for the full mount! so any pictures of full mounts would be nice so I can get some ideas thank you all MikeC

14-Jun-16
Congrats on a great bear!

15-Jun-16
Great bear... congrats

15-Jun-16
Congrats on a great bear. Who did you hunt with and where?

16-Jun-16

Windwalker's embedded Photo
Windwalker's embedded Photo
Mr C that is a great bear; you should do a full body mount. You were asking for some pictures so here is one I took in 2014. The mount was expensive but I've never regretted the full body mount.

16-Jun-16
Thanks all Mr Windwalker thats my plan, hence wanting full mount pictures to get ideas thanks, I really like that pose and thats kinda the idea im going for! but looking to the right with both feet down on a log or something to that affect...I was going to do the wood trim like the standing bear in your photo but I like the other style better,,I think mikeC

20-Jun-16
I said my arrows were pro hunters there NOT! those where the Bemans ,the arrow was a GT velocity 400 MikeC...

• Sitka Gear