Iowabowhunter 21-Jul-16
huntmaster 21-Jul-16
HUNT MAN 21-Jul-16
kylet 21-Jul-16
'Ike' (Phone) 22-Jul-16
coelker 22-Jul-16
No Bark 22-Jul-16
10-Jun-16
Anyone seen it this year? Taking my dad to it in Coos Bay next month, haven't been since they were in Reno a couple years ago...Looking forward to it!

10-Jun-16
July 14 for me. Always a good time. Hunt

10-Jun-16
Went last night here in Loveland and I really enjoyed it. Lots of talented guys doing what they love. My favorite was about the cameramans mom who was battling cancer killing a mountain goat with her bow.

10-Jun-16
Had to skip this year but just watched all the trailers. OH MAN! Good stuff this year

10-Jun-16

Treeline's embedded Photo
Treeline's embedded Photo
Got one coming up the 18th in Steamboat. Talked to a couple that went to it last night at a bowshot and they said it was awesome! Should be good motivation to get fired up for hunting season!

10-Jun-16
Last night here in Denver!

21-Jul-16
I went last week here in Bozeman-awesome

21-Jul-16
I was upset I couldn't make the one here in MI last night. Probably the closest it has been in a while.

21-Jul-16
I was disappointed with this year film tour. Bad shot selection on more than half the films. The last one was a great film. Hunt

21-Jul-16
I see its in Milwaukee tonight. Might have to make the trip

22-Jul-16
It was good, as Hunt said, some questionable's...A couple on there will get you going! ;-)

22-Jul-16
Yeah some poor shot choices for sure. The mule deer buck was a beast.

22-Jul-16
Out in WA last night. Some sweet hunts. I've heard of cutting off a bulls bugle, but........ wow.

• Sitka Gear