Msbearhunter 12-Jun-17
Mcadam 12-Jun-17
Msbearhunter 12-Jun-17
milnrick 12-Jun-17
Kevin Speicher 12-Jun-17
Lady Bowhunter 12-Jun-17
Jeff Budik 14-Jun-17
10-Jun-16
Count down coming to a close with only a few more hours until we head Northeast to New Brunswick to hunt with Corey at Chase Outfitters. Once again this year anticipation is high based on reports. Who else will be hunting News Brunswick next week?

19-Jun-16

jensbear's embedded Photo
Headed up to Old Pine Lodge near Miramichi and had a blast. All 5 of us had chances to shoot bears with a couple guys holding out for big bears due to having taken bears previously. My dad (NY Bob on bowsite)passed bears all 4 days we hunted. At 83 years old, that guy can still bowhunt and outshoot most of us on a regular basis. Dad passed 6 different bears on this hunt, holding out for a big boar. My nephew Greg took a bear with a cool "V" blaze on it and I took my best bear yet, a 325 lb. boar that was following a sow for over an hour around my bait before he finally offered me the shot I wanted. We had bad weather (rain & high winds) for the first couple days, but our outfitter has been doing this for over 20 years and knows what it takes to get it done.

19-Jun-16
Above photo is my nephew Greg with his bear. He made a great shot and the bear went only 40 yards.

19-Jun-16

This is my bear taken on the last night of our hunt. After passing a few bears Wednesday & Thursday, this bear was following a sow around the bait for quite a while before offering a good shot. We put him on the scale to get the actual weight and he was 325 lbs. He's bigger than my previous bear which was 18 3/8".

19-Jun-16
Congrats to your family. I remember your Dad's and your posts from years past. Great to see your dad is still at it. Happy Father's Day to all in your family. Congrats on your bears!

20-Jun-16
Congrats on a great hunt!

20-Jun-16
Actually, I passed up 8 bear, but I had the greatest hunever with my youngest son and my grandson getting the bears of their chose. It was our first hunt with Carl Stewart and Old Pine Lodge but it will not be our last, lots of bear, great food, and super clean accomadations

22-Jun-16
Why did Boubounds post go away?

22-Jun-16
Bob, not sure. I had just asked if George and Cory were still accepting hunters. I know Jeff went, but have not heard anything else for a couple years and there is no longer a website. maybe that upset someone, but I hope not.

23-Jun-16
Bob... are you gettin' greedy or just picky??? LOL!

Great stuff Jensens. Congrats John Henry! Couple Jensens missing? Guess after Bruce knockin' down a big NY bear he's all good. LOL! Give em all a hug from me. Biggest saved up for your Dad.

Jeff, have a great hunt, good luck. Gonna be tough to beat those you've already taken there. And give Cory a hug for me too. He's really good folks, some memories that will last a lifetime. Some day...

Been on a couple wilderness pack in spot an' stalk bear hunts in CA the last couple years, tough hunt with the drought. Cory... ya have a good deal better success rate.... =D

23-Jun-16
Hello all,

Yes, I just arrived back home this past Sunday from my 2016 spring hunt with Corey. Had another great week of hunting with Corey with everyone having shot opportunities. I was the lone hold out trying to top my best with two 20" plus. Weather was tough the first few days but Corey has it dialed in with our group going 4 for 5. TD is correct, it is a tall number but I enjoy the challenge and even saw one I would have shot however it just did not happen.

Grant, yes Corey is still actively booking hunters, he hunts 3-4 weeks each June and in 2015 started hunting the fall. With so many repeat hunters most new hunters book via word of mouth.

25-Jun-16
They called my son and told him it was the biggest this season, congratulations John, Glad I was with you, Dad

26-Jun-16
The guys that hunted there the last week had all hunted there before and taken bears,so they were being a little picky with what they were gonna' shoot. Sound familiar NYBob?! haha. They took one that was 220. All the guys had action for the week, just like we did.

26-Jun-16
Jeff, sounds like you had a good week with Corey. Good to see he is still at it. We had a lot of good hunts with him over the years.

12-Jun-17

12-Jun-17
Call Dave at tsi ... All bullshit aside you won't find a better overall experience. Plus chance at a record book boar is a reality not a dream

12-Jun-17
Good afternoon y'all!! Looking for a hunt in NewBruiswick for this fall any recommends would be great!!! Thanks

12-Jun-17
What McAdam said. Call Dave at TSI!

12-Jun-17
Mcadam X2

12-Jun-17
Dave Cole, TSI. I've hunted with him twice and have been more than pleased. I was one of three women in camp last year and the only woman in camp in 2014. I felt very safe and would hunt with him anytime. I am booked to go back in 2018. Highly recommend him.

14-Jun-17
Msbear pm sent

• Sitka Gear