Alexis Desjardins 14-Jul-16
jmail20 19-Jul-16
grape 20-Jul-16
Ibow 20-Jul-16
Brotsky 20-Jul-16
04-Jul-16

Alexis Desjardins's embedded Photo
Still got 2 tags remaining for the week of Aug 29th or Sept 5th preferably, but may consider an other week in September if there is two of u. I got some late tags so I am selling them for 2000.00 plus tag, I would rather give someone a bargain then not use them at all. If interested in a fall hunt come on out we will have some fun with the bears of the Riding mountains of Manitoba. Don't miss out we had 26 tags available for 2017 they are all sold for 3000.00 plus tags. Have a great day.

05-Jul-16
Wow great deal Alexis! They shouldn't last long!

06-Jul-16

some interests but they just cant connect the dots brotsky. we will keep at it,

09-Jul-16

Its been a wet June in Manitoba cant seem to get out of this system lots of berries the bears will be fat this fall. Everyone have a great weekend.

10-Jul-16
I'm amazed that these two fall tags are left. Couldn't find a better outfitter in a better area.

11-Jul-16

Thanks Chuck, its getting late for most guys to get holidays, its only month and a half away till the arrows fly short notice. Missed opportunity on a quality bear hunt over bait. There is lots of Berries this year it is usually better baiting the bears as there not all over the country looking for food. U will have to get on the plane and come check the place out Chuck.

11-Jul-16
I'm thinking about it! 8~)

11-Jul-16
That's an AWESOME price for a FULLY guided hunt!!

11-Jul-16
It is indeed. I'm still pretty shocked both tags didn't go an hour after he posted this thread.

11-Jul-16
I'd be considering this too but I already killed my Manitoba bear for the year! Outstanding deal!

11-Jul-16
Do it Chuck!

12-Jul-16
Chuck, you will definitely be kicking yourself if you don't take advantage of this deal. Been hunting with Alexis and his brother in law for 16 years and have killed some awesome bears. It's worth every penny at full price and is the deal of a lifetime at this price!!

12-Jul-16
Chuck, I have hunted with Alexis four times. I've hunted Bears all over Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Quebec. This is as good as it gets... I didn't shoot this spring and am going back this fall.. Greg 920-846-3961

12-Jul-16

Joe its been 16 years already where did the time go, You didn't miss a year either eh. Me and Allan will have to look at doing something if u make it 20. That's incredible that's a long time your a devoted bear hunter for sure we enjoyed having u that's for sure.Thanks Guys

13-Jul-16
Thanks guys. I hope the impression wasn't that I was "checking him out". LOL, I don't think there's any doubt Alexis is the best - top notch in every respect. It's just a matter of lining a few things up before I commit. Nothing I'd like more than to be in a stand again just watching the bears with the added bonus of finally getting to meet Alexis and family.

David, if I fly, will you pick me up? 8~) Greg, if I drive, I'll give you a call and maybe we can meet up. That's a great option. Joe, that is amazing! It says a lot about both you & Alexis!

I'd have to get my act together in a hurry. After having shot a recurve all my life, I bought a compound this past year. I haven't shot one since high school and that was quite a while ago. 8~)

13-Jul-16
I'll pick you up for sure!

13-Jul-16
Joe, When you drive...how long does it take??

13-Jul-16
Greg, I have never driven. I always fly into Winnipeg and rent a car. I do know a couple guys that have driven from Southeastern Mass and I think they said it took them about 35 hours. By the time you add up gas, tolls, food, wear and tear on your vehicle (and your body)I think your better off flying. I can leave my house at 3:30am and be at Alexis at 3:30pm. 13 hours door to door.

13-Jul-16

jmail20's embedded Photo
jmail20's embedded Photo
Alexis, its bears like this that keep me coming back. I figure when I shoot a 500 lb colored bear I'll quit bear hunting. LOL!!

13-Jul-16
That's the one on Daves bait it's a good one, when there that size it don't matter what color.

14-Jul-16
Thanks Joe, I agree with the flying idea. My problem is I am so worried about my bows being damaged in flight..Have you ever had a problem with that? What kind of hard cases do you use? They have some great ones for guns, but what's your thought on the bows?? Lexi that bear picture is amazing...I wouldn't throw a bug spray can at it..Looking forward to this fall..

14-Jul-16
The deposits are in the mail for the last two tags looks like we're out of tags for this year. 6 guys for the fall hunt pray we have a safe one and the Bears cooperate. Thanks Guys

19-Jul-16
Alexis, good luck this fall. Greg, sorry for the delay on getting back to you. I was away on vacation with the wife. My case is a hard case made by Vanguard. It is about 12 years old and has taken a beating on flights but have never had anything damaged.

20-Jul-16
Thanks Joe.. I just bought a Vanguard. Chuck, Have you decided to drive or fly?? I am flying August 31. Greg

20-Jul-16
Greg, I am driving it. Done it so many times, one more time wont hurt I guess. A friend of mine is also going so that helps - A LOT.

It will be his first bear hunt and my first with a compound bow. Been shooting every day with my grandkids. Kind of fun!

See you soon!

20-Jul-16
Looking forward to hearing the stories from your hunt gentlemen! Take a lot of pictures and share when you get back!

• Sitka Gear