Will 22-Aug-16
Brotsky 22-Aug-16
cjgregory 22-Aug-16
PECO 22-Aug-16
PECO 22-Aug-16
Blacktail Bob 22-Aug-16
13-Aug-16

DL's Link
Ideal situation obviously but very cool.

13-Aug-16
That would be awesome. Reminds me of a video I saw once where a guy done that a bunch of times.

13-Aug-16
Sorry, but that is wildlife harassment. If someone turns him in it will end up being expensive!

13-Aug-16
I don't see the harassment. Snuck up on him and spooked him. No different to the buck than if he had simply walked up to him and the buck didn't see him until the last minute. If he had grabbed and held on, different story, but I would put my money on the buck

13-Aug-16
Come on Elmer!!!!!!!!!!! That's just a guy having fun.

That was cool. God Bless

13-Aug-16
What's the deal with everyone trying to find some reason to get another person in trouble? Good grief. The fact that it can even be interpreted to some as harassment is enough to make me wanna puke. I mean why even bring it up? Cool video.

13-Aug-16
It's not wildlife harassment.......

13-Aug-16
Brings meaning to "catch and release"

13-Aug-16
cool. he's just playing with his food

14-Aug-16
Would have been really funny if the buck jumped up and stomped him!

14-Aug-16
From: elmer@laptop Date: 13-Aug-16 Sorry, but that is wildlife harassment. If someone turns him in it will end up being expensive!

Do you hunt or are you a PETA member, LOL?!!!

14-Aug-16
That's one dumb deer, won't be around long with survival skills like that.

14-Aug-16
If you kill it it's ok, but if it runs away it's harrasement, wow the courts will be jammed with cases this fall.

14-Aug-16
I bet that buck learned a lot. Choose a bedding area better.

14-Aug-16
Harassement----no way. For anyone to believe that is absolutely ridiculous. What's next.....kids get fined for catching frogs?

14-Aug-16
It sure is easy to click isn't it. I disagreed with the guy, but I stopped calling people douche bags when I grew up. No reason for that.

14-Aug-16
Agree not harassment at all. My father once crawled up on a bedded doe in a raging snow storm and petted her. Ran his hand from the base of her neck to her rump. She stood up and stretched and then looked and about turned inside out. No harassment at all just getting close to nature. Shawn

14-Aug-16
That deer is a HEAVY sleeper for sure.

16-Aug-16
I tried harassing I mean sneaking up on a buck unnoticed once to try and touch it while bedding. I got close enough to get dirt kicked in my face but did not get the touch. Maybe next time if I ever see the opportunity again.

Before that day was a different story: I was walking and talking with my dad through a briar patch when we noticed a spike buck laying flat on the ground with it's ears lowered back like it was trying to hide from us. For some crazy reason I started to sneak and my dad laughs at me saying the deer see's you stupid. He was telling the truth. Anyway I got to within a couple of feet of the deer when it jumped up to run and I instinctively tackled it. We tore that briar patch up before I got the upper hand on him and broke it's neck. Dad still laughs to this day about that.

16-Aug-16
LOL ya I thought that was cool. Got it on video too, so when he tells his buddies he can back up his story!

txhunter58 x2

22-Aug-16
Outstanding job of stalking. Should be some kind of trophy for this.

22-Aug-16
Good thing he didn't hit him with a spear from that range....

22-Aug-16
Harassment would be chasing them with a plane or motorized vehicle which was what the law was intended to address.

I guess maybe if he jumped on his back to ride him it could be considered harassment. Maybe.

22-Aug-16
Harassment no, molestation maybe.

22-Aug-16
Great video.

22-Aug-16
I don't think the buck will suffer long-term harassment issues, he might be a bit embarrassed among his buddies but I think he'll get over it.

• Sitka Gear