Brian Swartz 28-Aug-16
OFFHNTN 29-Aug-16
huntmaster 29-Aug-16
Zebrakiller 30-Aug-16
Bou'bound 30-Aug-16
Zebrakiller 30-Aug-16
Babine Guide 30-Aug-16
27-Aug-16
We just had a client who was suppose to be moose hunting have to change his hunt to another year due to health problems. We now have a opening for this September 21-30 for moose. We have a goat permit that will be left over so we can make it a goat/moose/black bear/wolf combo hunt. The hunt price is 10 days hunting $10300 plus tax tags, licenses, and NRHPF. Prices are in Canadain funds. The hunt includes a moose and trophy fees on extra animals. PM me with a phone number if you would like to be contacted.

28-Aug-16
PM sent

28-Aug-16
oh man, sounds amazing... no cash this year though

28-Aug-16
PM sent

29-Aug-16
That's like getting two hunts/animals for the price of one! Great offer and opportunity!

29-Aug-16
I'll likely see whoever buys this on the change over day! Hopefully, with my goat in tow...

30-Aug-16
Man I wish I could jump on this but not this year step sons senior football year and Daughter getting married Sept 24 I think I would be in a lot of trouble

30-Aug-16
why is it that posts such as this only generate response from people saying they can't do it.

The guys that are able go directly to the outfitter to make it happen.

30-Aug-16
I wish I could do that this year BOU

30-Aug-16
It looks like we got confirmation that the spot is taken. Thanks to all those who called and showed interest. Sorry to those that were one call to late. Good luck to everyone this fall.

• Sitka Gear