UltimatePred 28-Aug-16
Kevin Dill 29-Aug-16
UltimatePred 29-Aug-16
spike78 29-Aug-16
UltimatePred 29-Aug-16
t-roy 29-Aug-16
UltimatePred 29-Aug-16
28-Aug-16
Ultimate Predator is very excited to release our 9th species, the moose, to our Stalker Decoy line. We also have elk, mule deer, pronghorn, whitetail, turkey, domestic cow, hog, and coyote decoys.

There are still a couple of days left to receive 10% off of any purchase. Use promo code Bowsite10% during checkout. The offer is good through the end of August.

29-Aug-16
I like it. Wish I had been aware of it before now, as I leave in just over a week.

One thing I'm not sure about: does the decoy have other usage methods besides bow mounting? My longbow could present challenges.

Good looking product and I have no doubt that moose will sucker in to it.

29-Aug-16

UltimatePred's embedded Photo
UltimatePred's embedded Photo
Kevin, great news. We do attach to traditional bows. In fact, that was a necessity seeing as how my business partner is strictly a longbow guy.

We also have a loop sewn in the top if you would like to hang the decoy. In various applications, I actually like to stake an arrow in the ground and nock the arrow at the top of the shooting window. I will use one of the velcro straps at the bottom to keep the decoy upright. The nock allows the decoy to twist a bit in the breeze but not spin in a circle. That method works great for certain species.

29-Aug-16
You can make the hunt more exciting by adding a rack to that moose! Any word on the camo ones yet?

29-Aug-16
I actually worked with our manufacturers last week on the camo ones. We are going to test a couple of different options.

29-Aug-16
I wished you would have posted on here a week before you did! I ordered a Heads up moose decoy a week before you started on here!

Headed out in 12 days!

29-Aug-16
T-roy, sorry we were a little slow to the game. They have a very nice product too. Good luck on your hunt!

• Sitka Gear