lyons707 29-Aug-16
KTH 29-Aug-16
PaMike 29-Aug-16
Bigpizzaman 29-Aug-16
Ambush 31-Aug-16
PaMike 01-Sep-16
Kurt 01-Sep-16
29-Aug-16
Anyone back from Cambridge Bay or Holman? We were headed to Cambridge Bay but were told to cancel or postpone the hunt due to no muskox anywhere near camp. Looking for updates from anyone that is headed up or coming back. Still hoping to go this fall, but??

29-Aug-16
Anyone back from Cambridge Bay or Holman? We were headed to Cambridge Bay but were told to cancel or postpone the hunt due to no muskox anywhere near camp. Looking for updates from anyone that is headed up or coming back. Still hoping to go this fall, but??

29-Aug-16
were you going with Canada north?

29-Aug-16
Bou'Bound --

we were/are going with Adventures Northwest, booked through BSC

29-Aug-16
I'd listen to what Mark and Jay say. Those guys will shoot it to you straight.

29-Aug-16
No question we will listen to mark and jay. Just trying to see what others are experiencing and if things are changing up there.

29-Aug-16
Met a group of hunters headed into Holman at the Yellowknife airport, they were optimistic and heard good reports out of camp!

31-Aug-16
Just back from Holman and heard the same thing about Cambridge. At Holman, three archery muskox and one rifle on the first day. Very few seen. Two more tags were still waiting to be filled as of day three and it snowed. Insist on camping/hunting a day farther back where the muskox are if going to Holman. Our observation would be that the locals have them shot out close to town and chased the majority back.

01-Sep-16
Do the outfitters run satellite camps?

How many hunters are in "Holman" in any given day? Sounds like there are at least two outfitters running hunts.

01-Sep-16
Bigpizzaman, I think I saw you from a distance last Saturday in the Yellowknife airport. Ambush and I were heading to Holman. You talked to the two North Dakota hunters (we are from BC) as they said they met a Bowhunter from Louisina.

What did you hunt on the trip? Kurt

• Sitka Gear