Deer Slayer 25-Sep-16
safari 25-Sep-16
INbowdude 26-Sep-16
MaBow 27-Sep-16
Toby 27-Sep-16
StickFlicker 27-Sep-16
Deer Slayer 28-Sep-16
05-Sep-16
Hi Just got my Thar from my New Zealand hunt, and will like to see some pictures of Thars already mount in order to see which position looks nice and copy it

22-Sep-16
I'd like to see some of the mounts as well.

25-Sep-16
Here is one I mounted and made the cost on rock it is a wall mount. In my opinion if you really want to show the mane off of one you need to mount it similar like this so gravity will work for you. If not and you mount it standing with its head up the mane will hang flat.

25-Sep-16

Deer Slayer's MOBILE embedded Photo
Deer Slayer's MOBILE embedded Photo

Here is one I mounted and made the cost on rock it is a wall mount. In my opinion if you really want to show the mane off of one you need to mount it similar like this so gravity will work for you. If not and you mount it standing with its head up the mane will hang flat.

25-Sep-16
Contact Johnny Humphries Taxidermy google search. He did an award winning tahr a couple of years ago. Check his web site.

26-Sep-16

INbowdude's embedded Photo
INbowdude's embedded Photo
Not the best picture, but this is my tahr that was mounted in New Zealand.

27-Sep-16

MaBow's embedded Photo
MaBow's embedded Photo
This is a picture of mine from 2 years ago. Mounted by Big game taxidermy Christchurch NZ

27-Sep-16
I like yours deer slayer The gravity helps

27-Sep-16
I've never seen a lifesized Thar mount that wasn't the exact same form as all of those shown above. It's just a matter of any minor modifications of the form and the base you choose.

28-Sep-16
Thanks Toby. You can checkout more of my work on FB at Wards Wildlife Works and Taxidermy.

• Sitka Gear