INbowdude 26-Sep-16
Bowbaker 26-Sep-16
boothill 27-Sep-16
14-Sep-16

Tradman and Huntress's embedded Photo
New camera location. 1a

15-Sep-16
That is probably my favorite stand right there. Can usually get a more consistant breeze there and normally better cell service.

15-Sep-16

Had some rain! Deer like it

15-Sep-16

The deer left a few kernels for swine dine time.

15-Sep-16

For those so called "experts" that say hogs and deer don't feed together. Seen it all my life.

15-Sep-16

15-Sep-16

Some big boar in a feeder now!

15-Sep-16

Some big boar in a feeder now!

15-Sep-16
Those are some nice piggies in that last frame. Starting to feel weak again.

15-Sep-16
Lol...you know how to get here! ;-)

16-Sep-16
I might have to think about setting 1a the next trip down. Archery season started yesterday here in Missouri. I couldn't help myself. I shot a doe at 7:00 am. A buddy needed meat.HA Buck Time now. I love the pics.

16-Sep-16
Congratulations on the first WT of the season, Kendal!

16-Sep-16
Those feeders look very solid. What brand are they and are you happy with them?

16-Sep-16

Big group. My hunters should have been here.

17-Sep-16
That's a herd of hogs. Now which one will I shoot?

17-Sep-16
Use the Inbowdude method, which I use a fair bit: First broadside.

17-Sep-16
One of my hunters was sitting in 1a while all this was going on. He said he couldn't get a clear shot at any of them.

17-Sep-16
Send him my way, I will show him the ways of the weak man and broadside shots.

18-Sep-16
I see clear shots everywhere.

19-Sep-16
Passing a little time on my mobile while headed to Shiloh tonight! Just might have to sit 1A tonight if the wind is right!

I'll fix it for you mike!

25-Sep-16
I am thinking about looking into hunting at the Shiloh with my two sons. Was wondering about others experiences and if they would recommend it. PM if you would like. Thanks.

26-Sep-16
Bowbaker, This year will be our 10th trip to Shiloh. All of our trips have been excellent hunts, some more successful than others as this is not a canned hunt. Hogs are tough, smart, and their noses are better than a deer. We have probably average 90% shot opportunities over the years. Matt and Cheryl run a great camp and I believe it would be something you and your boys would truly enjoy. Facilities are rustic as the website explains, but are always exceptionally clean and provide for a nice hunting camp atmosphere. I'm not sure the ages of your boys, but we have taken boys as young as 12 and they have done very well. Give Matt and Cheryl a call as they book up early.

26-Sep-16
Bowbaker, I go once or twice per year. Love Shiloh Ranch. Pigs are the perfect bowhunting quarry. You see plenty, they are wary and require you do things right to get shots. And it's a great place to introduce newbies. I've brought several there for their first bowkills, including one fellow in a wheelchair. Money well spent.

26-Sep-16
Bowbaker, I have taken my family numerous times as well as the whole family loves it! Our little hunters are now 14 and 12, but have been slaying Shiloh hogs as young as 10! We always bring home pork and always make memories! Just know that it's REALLY hard not to plan your next trip within 2 weeks of leaving. It's kind of like eating potato chips....

26-Sep-16
I go to Shiloh a couple of times a year as well. It's a 12 hour drive one way. There are many places closer but none better. I go because Matt and Cheryl are great people, their property is well-cared for, the hogs are plentiful but still challenging and the Nappers make you feel like family (good family).

The hardest part of Shiloh is leaving. That and finding an open date (they book up fast.)

Give them a shout.

Best of luck.

26-Sep-16
Thanks for the replies. I called this morning am now trying to get a date that will work for the three of us and an opening at the ranch. Can't wait.

27-Sep-16
I've also been there a time or 12 maybe 13 and never had a bad trip. Usually make 2 trips a year and an occasional 3rd if time allows. Matt and Cheryl are just good folks and we always have a good time whether the hogs cooperate or not.

• Sitka Gear