Putting video on bowsite
Wild Sheep
Contributors to this thread:
Bigdan 11-Oct-16
sitO 11-Oct-16
Bigdan 11-Oct-16
sitO 11-Oct-16
11-Oct-16
i took some video of sheep banging heads in my back yard and I tried to post it on bowsite but it would not work. any one know what i need to do?

11-Oct-16
Did you upload it to a "video sharing" website like YouTube or Vimeo Dan?

11-Oct-16
No I never have done that before.

11-Oct-16
Not hard but you'll need to set up a YouTube account by going to that website and following the instructions(or just Google the instructions). Then you will see an "upload" button at the top right of your page/channel. Click upload, and then browse, locate your video file and your computer, select it and let it upload. You can also add a title and other things there if you wish while it's uploading. Once it shows up on your page you hit the "Share" button at the bottom of the video, then select "embed". Highlight and copy the entire "embed code" which will look like a series of letter's and numbers.

Then post that like a comment and your video will appear in place of the code. Really not as hard as it might seem, just takes some time. If you get stuck or need more help shoot me a PM and I'll help you in the morning, once you get a page set up it will be easy to upload anything in the future. You can do the same with Vimeo as opposed to YouTube and I actually like it better...similar process.

• Sitka Gear