EIStone 03-Nov-16
wild1 03-Nov-16
razorsharp 03-Nov-16
MedicineMan 04-Nov-16
t-roy 04-Nov-16
razorsharp 08-Nov-16
Drahthaar 09-Nov-16
02-Nov-16
August 2017! This will be my biggest hunting adventure to date. My first trip to Africa!

02-Nov-16
Thats great! Enjoy the anticipation.

02-Nov-16
So what is on your list?

02-Nov-16
Good luck, I like the Africa threads !

02-Nov-16
You are in for a great experience. Never hunted with Limcroma but know they are a very reputable operation.

Best of luck.

03-Nov-16
I hunted with Hannes and his team in Limcroma. Definitive one of the very best places to hunt and the best crew that you could find You are going to have a great hunt, good luck!!!

03-Nov-16
I hunted with Limcroma in 2015. You're in for an awesome hunt and a hell of an adventure!

03-Nov-16
razorsharp: I booked with Limcroma this week as well. My hunt is the last week of June. I have yet to book my flight and would like to hear from you on how that part of your booking went. I am sure it will be a GREAT experience.

03-Nov-16
I hunted with them in 2015 as well. Other than some shady characters in our camp at the same time ;>) we had an incredible time on every front with Limcroma!

03-Nov-16
My list is as follows: Impala, Gemsbok, Blesbuck, Springbok and maybe Kudu. We booked our flight online with delta through Atlanta. We opted for the comfort upgrade going across the pond and back.

03-Nov-16
I was just there this past September, you are going to have the time of your life.If you have any questions just pm me, Dale

03-Nov-16
Enjoy!!

03-Nov-16
Thank you guys! My game list depends on how much I can save between now and then. My "bow" eyes are bigger than my wallet! LOL. I am supper pumped about this trip! I'm 50 and have dreamed of trips like this all of my life. I'm not waiting any longer to go do the things I have dreamed of. Last summer was Caribou in Alaska. I'm going to adventure while I can still go! My lovely girlfriend Stacey is going too and Se is probably just as excited as I am. She doesn't hunt but wants to go and see me fulfill one of my dreams.

04-Nov-16
Africa is ADDICTING once it gets in your blood! You will have an incredible time no doubt!

Someone told me on my first trip that you only get to experience your First Africa trip once, so soak up as much as you can. I truly didn't know what that meant until I got there and understood what they meant.

04-Nov-16
One suggestion I would recommend is to take a few trail cameras with you. Also my wife didn't hunt either but she wishes that she would have sat in the blinds with us more times than she did. She went a couple of times towards the end of our hunt and said if she knew it was going to be that much fun, she would have gone more.

08-Nov-16
Yeah I plan on taking a couple trail cams. How cool to see what came by while we are away! My set up will be Easton fmj's, VPA 125 grain non vented and my Hoyt Faktor 30 set around 65 lbs. Tempted to bring a take down recurve as a back up too.

09-Nov-16
You will have a blast, it is very addicting to go to Africa. wish I was going back in 2017. Forrest

• Sitka Gear