cnelk 09-Nov-16
Jaquomo 10-Nov-16
greg simon 10-Nov-16
TD 10-Nov-16
08-Nov-16
This year....please?

08-Nov-16
Hi Mitch:

Flattered that you'd ask, but I'm working on several articles and a speech while in deer camp and just don't have the bandwidth to do it this year.

Plus, since I've single-handedly "ruined" plains deer hunting with my previous live hunts (according to some Bowsiters) I figured if I don't do it maybe everybody will forget about it, not watch any TV shows or read magazine articles or look at outfitter websites and mailers about it, and open country hunting will return to the "good old days" before outfitters started leasing up every place a deer ever walked.

;-)

08-Nov-16
Too bad. I really enjoy reading those. Ditto on the crotchety ol' crab asses!!

09-Nov-16
BUMMER---Lou!

You enjoy and be safe man.

Good luck, Robb

09-Nov-16
Make open country hunting great again!

09-Nov-16
WTF... guess youre not the big tough mountain man I pictured in my mind... bring back TBM, he's not afraid....... good luck!!!

09-Nov-16
Best of Luck Lou

I'll look forward to the hunt recap over beers real soon!

10-Nov-16
Fields, not ascared, just too busy with article assignments this year. It takes a lot of time to do a high quality live bowhunt with the photo editing, etc.. mid-day and evening. Much more so than iPhone photos of boots in a treestand and squirrels. Probably do one next year if I have the bandwidth.

My comment about the haters was a tongue-in-cheek jab at them.

I do really appreciate the interest, through. Thanks, guys!

10-Nov-16
What! I thought the definition of a live hunt was iphone photos of boots in a treestand and squirrels!

Good Hunting all

10-Nov-16
This might have been the year for it..... my understanding the brass monkeys are all safe so far. =D

• Sitka Gear