Bou'bound 14-Dec-16
CurveBow 15-Dec-16
Rut Nut 15-Dec-16
XMan 15-Dec-16
tr 15-Dec-16
Trophy8 15-Dec-16
13-Dec-16

Trophy8's Link
Been out of touch due to illness that started in elk camp, then being from the East....well you know WT rut hunting.....Anyhow....I'm asking all to please vote for my nephew Matt Michaels as top returning 100 butterfly swimmer for 2016-2017. Many thanks in advance to all of the Bowsite gang! Rob

13-Dec-16

14-Dec-16
Done - let's help this young man out guys. We can put him over the top

14-Dec-16
done

14-Dec-16
I hope he can swim as I'm relying on you in blind faith!!

14-Dec-16
I voted for the young man but have to ask what the honor is in getting recognized by people who know nothing about you or what you do. What is the accomplishment in that. Where does someone find that something noteworthy.

If I sent my name to someone know in the National Ladies Knitting club and asked them to have their fellow knitting ladies vote for me for Bowhunter of the year in my state and I won what would the big deal be in that?

15-Dec-16
Done.....

15-Dec-16
I was wondering the same thing Bou!

Rob- how do his times stack up against the others?

I have a daughter that is an age-group swimmer. I would not vote for anyone without knowing how fast they are.

And actually, I think these kind of polls are silly for sports like swimming and track and field that are timed(measured) events. It is pretty clear by looking at the times who the best athletes are.

15-Dec-16
done

15-Dec-16
done

15-Dec-16
Thought I had marked thread as general, guess not. Thanks for voting, he's about 300 votes behind. Yes he can swim, the butterfly is a tough stroke to master, let alone compete in. As far as his time, not sure but will find out. I know he trains hard and hopefully does well this season. Thanks again!

• Sitka Gear