gunslinger 28-May-17
gunslinger 28-May-17
Ibow 28-May-17
Quinn @work 28-May-17
gunslinger 29-May-17
gunslinger 29-May-17
20-Dec-16

gunslinger's Link
Ok guys just a little update here from garrett bros we only have 7 spots open for our fly in camp this year, We will be opening it back up after 4 years of not hunting it so there will be a lot of fun and some untouched bears up there. Lots of color phase too , caravan airplane will be flying into the area for you guys to start hunting, brand new camp with a ton of fun ,

21-Dec-16
I hope you can do a spring thread Pat. Yours was always a fun one to watch. Best wishes!

21-Dec-16
Pat is this the area your dad talked about burning down a number of years ago? He talked about some monster bear in there, sounded like an awesome place to chase a booner.

21-Dec-16
Yes this is the area john , it burnt dad and the clients out 7 years ago, 2 years after that another guy hunted it with 14 clients killed 14 book bears, now it hasn't been hunted till this year, I'm like a kid in a candy store waiting for the season, And in that area theres a lot of color phase bears and we are only taking a maximum of 12 hunters this year 4 a week so theres going to be some damn good bears shot in there. Tons of fun building a brand new camp

22-Dec-16
Check your bowsite messages.

06-Jan-17
Ok guys I only have two spots left for this coming spring in the first week of hunting, the other 6 gentlemen hunting this fly in camp this year and repeat cliental because they have hunted here before and know how cool of a adventure it is, 180 miles in a caravan airplane hunting for giant color phase and black bear. May 13-20 2 spots left

23-Jan-17
Still got the 2 spots available here guys

01-Feb-17
Cut up all the beavers and cookies, ready to rock for the season, I'm actually pretty excited to get back up and open this country up, gonna be some smashers up there for sure. especially only taking 4 a week for 2 weeks

05-Feb-17
Thanks guys Wes is totally sold out for this coming spring on the trophy bear hunts thanks for all the help and best of luck to everyone this spring.

01-May-17

gunslinger's embedded Photo

gunslinger's Link
Ok fellow bear outfitters and hunters good luck to everyone this season, all theee truck and trailers are loaded and we're heading up, tomorrow will be the 80mile quad ride into camp, airplanes and cargo show up Tuesday afternoon, I will throw up picture along the way here for everyone to enjoy

01-May-17
Good Luck Pat!! Can't wait to follow along with the hunt here...

28-May-17

Well season is over for another year and what a year it was, was very different for us as you can imagine only running 2 weeks of hunters but we harvested in our fly in camp what we knew was gonna be there after 7 years of us not being there and 4 years since the first guy that bought it,

28-May-17

20 inch bruiser

28-May-17

19 4/8

28-May-17

28-May-17

28-May-17
Congrats on a great year Pat!

28-May-17
Glad it was successful for you Pat. Some nice bears.

29-May-17

Thanks it was huge change going from being the outfitter for 60 bear clients to being the guide in our old area for 8 clients. I could get real used to being the guide for sure hahah

29-May-17
Thanks it was huge change going from being the outfitter for 60 bear clients to being the guide in our old area for 8 clients. I could get real used to being the guide for sure hahah

• Sitka Gear