Kiteman@work 21-Sep-18
bb 21-Sep-18
Highlife 22-Sep-18
bb 22-Sep-18
Highlife 22-Sep-18
bb 22-Sep-18
Highlife 22-Sep-18
28-Dec-16
Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone knows if Ken Moody is still doing hog hunts at Clark Range? I am looking for a place to take my girlfriend for her first hunt and when I went to hunt there for the MHH XI and MHH XIII, I had a great time, and it was like a real hunt. It wasn't like a place where they just pulled a hog out of a pen and pushed it through the fence and tell you to shoot it. There was a lot of walking and then when it came down to shooting, it was pretty fast paced and exciting... So does anyone know if that is still in operation, and if not, does anyone have any idea where a good place would be to take my girlfriend for a first hunt, where she WILL get something and have fun doing it? I live in WAY upstate NY and will want to bring the meat back here and not just got to a place, shoot and leave. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Jay

28-Dec-16
Yes

29-Dec-16
Pretty sure he sold it.

29-Dec-16
Ken sold the operation, the new owner has retained Johnny Thompson as chief guide and operator, and they are running hunts at a comparable price.

I've been told that the facilities have been remodeled and "spruced up"

29-Dec-16
Also in that area I Caryonah Lodge. Been there twice with excellent results . Same type of deal.

29-Dec-16
Jay, I am going to a place near me on Jan 6th, if y'all can make that, I will put you up and you can go with. PM me if interested.

20-Mar-17

Kiteman@work's Link
I just spoke to Johnny the other night after hearing it was sold. He says things are really looking up at Clarkrange. Completely updated lodges and LOTS of animals. He got me excited about going back. His number is on the website, and he does the booking now. He said the new owners are greenhorns at owning a hunting operation, but they are treating him GREAT and learning.

20-Mar-17

Buffalo1's MOBILE embedded Photo
Buffalo1's MOBILE embedded Photo

Ad that is in the April/May 2017 issue of BOWHUNTER Magazine.

20-Mar-17
Glad to hear that Johnny is still working at Clarkrange, he's a good dude! Also, glad to hear that they are spucing the place up. I still recommend it to anyone inquiring about a hog hunt

21-Sep-18
Anybody here been to Clarkrange lately? If so, would love to hear about your experience. Thanks

21-Sep-18
I don't think Johnny is still at Clarkrange. He sent me something in the mail recently that had information on another place similar that was a little north of there I believe in Jamestown where he is apparently managing now.

22-Sep-18
Brian got the same flier interesting reading on the rules for guys like you;> also stopped at clarkrange this summer and talked to the guys that are rehabbing the place lots of work being done .

22-Sep-18
Rules for guys like me? You mean i’m special?

22-Sep-18
Always to me;

22-Sep-18
Well thats a relief, You had me worried

22-Sep-18
No worries lmao

• Sitka Gear