Frank Sanders 06-Jan-17
BOHNTR 06-Jan-17
UltimatePred 07-Jan-17
UltimatePred 07-Jan-17
UltimatePred 07-Jan-17
Barrera 08-Jan-17
06-Jan-17

UltimatePred's embedded Photo
Cory Miller not only pulled it off once, but he pulled it off twice with our Stalker Decoy. He was able to drop both of these bucks within 7 days of each other. I love AZ's back to back seasons.
Cory Miller not only pulled it off once, but he pulled it off twice with our Stalker Decoy. He was able to drop both of these bucks within 7 days of each other. I love AZ's back to back seasons.

UltimatePred's Link
We like to call this the Stalker Decoy 2 Step! Step 1 - Deer Falls in Love w/ the Decoy Step 2 - Deer Hits the Ground

All of us at Ultimate Predator love this time of year, because we get to see our AZ and NM customers have great success with our bow-mounted Stalker Decoys.

06-Jan-17

Jimbo wrote, "I spotted him from a little over a mile and a half bedded with 5 does stalked all the way to 40 yards, but didn't take the shot. I spooked a doe and the heard ran. Then, the buck stopped broadside staring at my Stalker Decoy. I made the kill shot!"

06-Jan-17

Here is Brian's coues. I'm still waiting for him to submit his elk photo.
Here is Brian's coues. I'm still waiting for him to submit his elk photo.
Brian wrote, "Well, I shot a 105" comes deer Jan 9th 2016 with the whitetail decoy, shot a 270" elk in Sept 2016 with the elk decoy, and shot a good mule with the mule decoy just now. Not bad for 362 days. Get some!!!"

I think we have a fan. :)

06-Jan-17

Congrats Cody!

06-Jan-17

Way to go James!

06-Jan-17

Another one bites the dust.

We love seeing everyone's photos. Keep em coming!

06-Jan-17
Is the Super Deer Hunter granola bar in the last pic considered bait? You'd jack up Sitka blacktails with that thing.

06-Jan-17
Nice infomercial. :)

07-Jan-17
Frank, I'm not sure, but it might just be the trick....lol.

07-Jan-17

Jacob said, "Shot this buck Saturday. He was 170 yards away looking for does. He came running, and I shot him at 33 yards!"

07-Jan-17

I'm not sure I have spoken with a more excited customer! Frank wrote, "Saw this buck cruising fast down a hill solo about 200 yards away. Had seconds to strap on the Ultimate Predator mule deer decoy and gave him a single grunt. He immediately turned and was running my direction after seeing the decoy. I went to full draw as he approached. He stopped at 3 yards panting (not a typo, 3 yards!). Punched the release and the arrow buried deep. Long story short, got my first Arizona desert mule deer in the last days of 2016 with the help of this decoy. Incredible hunt using the Ultimate Predator decoy!!!" That's so cool.

08-Jan-17
Headed out for coues in NM this coming week. I'm going to strap on the decoy and will let you know the outcome.

• Sitka Gear