JL 19-Oct-18
Dries 19-Oct-18
Dries 05-Nov-18
Dries 13-Nov-18
Dries 19-Nov-18
Kurt 04-Nov-19
caribou77 07-Mar-20
13-Jan-17
Still looking for a bou hunt. I found an outfitter in Nunavut that I am looking into. Have any of you hunted with C. W. O before?

13-Jan-17
Haven't heard of them, but something like this is on my list. What kind of price did he give?

15-Jan-17
9gs

16-Jan-17
Being Nunavut based, just do your diligence on who runs and owns it. I have heard some stories. I have 0 knowledge of the outfit. Could be the best outfitter on the planet. Check the Jack Hume letter thread and maybe make sure it wasn't the outfitter with a booth beside spike buck ;)

29-Jan-18
Did you end up finding out anything about this outfitter or Hunted with him? I am also looking into a hunt with this outfitter. Thanks

29-Jan-18
I have hunted with them over 9/11---quite the trip. The husband/wife sold the business to their son? or son in law? I believe. Let me do some internet research and I can tip you off to some of the stuff you will not know until you get there.

30-Jan-18
When I talked to him at the Hunting show he said his dad passed away around 2005 and he stopped going up there for a few years by started going back around 2010 or so.

02-Aug-18

georgeo's Link
Best caribou and bear hunting in Canada. Scott and his family know how to cater to your hunt and he has unique access to land in Naujaat (Repulse Bay). Definitely the experience of a lifetime.

02-Aug-18
That website scared the hell out of me and left me scratching my head Just one too many times....

03-Aug-18
Last I hear Monroe Lake Lodge had a cancellation for this year. Little bit of a discount and great people to hunt with.

03-Aug-18
20 years. 20 hunters a year. Everyone of them got Two bulls. Heck of a track record over a long period of time.

22-Sep-18

Dries's embedded Photo
My dads Caribou
Dries's embedded Photo
My dads Caribou
I ended up going on this hunt with my dad and let me say it was Awesome. I used a gun on this hunt as it was my fourth and final try after a Caribou. We had great time up there We seen polar Bears, Seals and also a bunch of Caribou! We each harvested 2 bulls. Guides let us in on their culture as they were all local Inuits from the Arctic Circle! I would Highly Recommend Scott and Solomon of Canadian Wilderness Outfitters to any one!!

22-Sep-18

Dries's embedded Photo
My first Caribou
Dries's embedded Photo
My first Caribou

22-Sep-18

Dries's embedded Photo
My second Bou
Dries's embedded Photo
My second Bou

22-Sep-18

Dries's embedded Photo
my dads second
Dries's embedded Photo
my dads second

23-Sep-18
Congratulations on a great trip!

23-Sep-18
Great deal well done and excellent caribou.

17-Oct-18

18-Oct-18
Congrats on a successful hunt!

18-Oct-18
Congrats on a successful hunt!

18-Oct-18
If you`re going to spend that kind of money I would expect a better quality Bou. You could outdo those on a Alaskan drop camp...easily.

18-Oct-18
They look like some quality bulls to me Franklin. Would love to see the bulls you're talking about in Alaska if you dont mind sharing

18-Oct-18
"If you`re going to spend that kind of money I would expect a better quality Bou. You could outdo those on a Alaskan drop camp...easily. " I cannot imagine why anyone would make such a comment, but that's today's internet.

18-Oct-18
Dries, looks like an awesome adventure for you guys!

Congratulations!

18-Oct-18
Dang Franklin, the Brewers haven't been eliminated yet and the Packers are still over .500. No need to be so sour!

Congrat on a great hunt Dries! Looks like an awesome adventure!

19-Oct-18
Those caribou appear to be "representative" to what that area holds for "Arctic Caribou". As far as the price goes, tell me where else you can go right now for a great chance at a Central Barren Ground Caribou? NOWHERE.

The caribou in AK are a different sub species and are usually substantially larger than these, but we are talking about two different sub species/two different hunts. To each his own.

Congrats on a great hunt Dries.

19-Oct-18
Congrats on the hunt!

19-Oct-18
Thanks for all the compliments!! Much Appreciated. I am Extremely Happy with My Harvested animals. Let me say this was my fourth try for the elusive Caribou. I went on a winter hunt for them and completely missed the Migration. I went a different outfitter on another Hunt and again this time we were way too early for the Migration. Next one we booked with Safari Nordik because at that time I hadnt even heard of the Humes or I would have gone with them. We got our money taken that time from S. N. So needless to say 4th Times a charm!! WHAT an adventure!! How many people can say they were on the Hudson Bay boating past iceburgs on their way to camp!! Just to be up there and with the Locals and to learn of their way of life and Culture was fantastic! As to the price everything including airfare from Winnepeg and back including shipping of everything back is included!!

05-Nov-18

13-Nov-18

19-Nov-18

04-Nov-19
Did any bowhunters hunt caribou in Nunavut with Canadian Wildness Outfitters? Thanks!

07-Mar-20
Anyone have any more info on this outfitter and his caribou hunt? Per his Facebook it looks like they did well last year.

• Sitka Gear