swampokie 14-Jan-17
Florida Mike 16-Jan-17
Shiloh 16-Jan-17
Medicinemann 16-Jan-17
swampokie 16-Jan-17
Shiloh 16-Jan-17
swampokie 16-Jan-17
14-Jan-17
Going down to Putnam county for a hunt the last weekend in march. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a public land eastern hunt on a non quota hunt in florida. Just looking to narrow it down to a couple wma's

16-Jan-17
Its a tough hunt on public, But I think Ocala has some non-quota areas and I know Osceola does. FWC has a page that lists all of them. Mike

16-Jan-17
You might be a lot better off to ease across the line into Ga for that public eastern unless you are really trying to save $$$. If you are bent on staying in Fl I would head to the panhandle area.

16-Jan-17
Georgia only works if you are not trying to tag an Osceola.

16-Jan-17
I was actually looking for an area that has decent eastern population. Maybe blackwater Apalachicola or Osceola? Doesn't have to be the best hunting in the world just a few birds to chase

16-Jan-17
I don't think he's looking for an Osceola Jake, but apparently ge wants to stay in Florida. I wouldn't be much help for Florida easterns.

16-Jan-17
I'm hunting osceolas in putman county on private land. Was hoping to use another tag to try an eastern on my way home. I can only kill one Osceola on the place I'm hunting. Didn't want to buy another out of state license.

• Sitka Gear