Beav 29-Jan-17
BULELK1 30-Jan-17
t-roy 30-Jan-17
Beav 30-Jan-17
Beav 30-Jan-17
28-Jan-17

Marty's embedded Photo
Marty's embedded Photo
Beav and I had our 19th annual bunny hunt . We had 35 hunters and killed 45 rabbits. Was a down year in the number of rabbits and hunters but was very fun as usual! Again we are bow only and blunts only. All done by pushing/still hunting small groves of trees with blockers posted at the end. Fun way to get together and catch up on how seasons went and have a great time with bows in hand, with great people. Hope everyone had a fun season! Kevin

28-Jan-17
Great stuff guys!!! The more the merrier!!

Congrats!!

Mark

29-Jan-17
Looks like fun, guys! Our rabbit numbers are down here as well. What do you guys do with em? The light colored ones in front are jacks, correct?

29-Jan-17
That looks like a great time!! I want to come just for the onion ring battered fried rabbit!! Yummy! Hunt

29-Jan-17

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
No beagles???

29-Jan-17
Darn I'd loved to been there!!!!Bet y'all had a riot!?

29-Jan-17
cool !

29-Jan-17
cool !

29-Jan-17
Nice looking hound, Charlie. Just got in from hare hunting up in the Parmachenee. About 4 feet of snow and it was mostly whiteout on and off. The hares were making huge circles. Ended up 2 miles from my pickup after ctching my beagle. Put some serious miles on snowshoes today.

29-Jan-17
T-Roy we clean and cook all of them. What isn't cooked is sent home with hunters. Actually the white ones are two domestic rabbits Marty turned loose in his trees to pull a trick on the two old men of the group. He got them good! Lots of laughs over that one.

30-Jan-17
Good for you all-!

Good luck, Robb

30-Jan-17
Beav.... maybe the joke was on you. I've seen lots of Hollywood movies & that's what all the wild rabbits look like in those movies ;>}

30-Jan-17
Good point t-roy!

30-Jan-17

• Sitka Gear