g5smoke21 30-Jan-17
g5smoke21 30-Jan-17
g5smoke21 30-Jan-17
DonVathome 30-Jan-17
g5smoke21 30-Jan-17
30-Jan-17

g5smoke21's embedded Photo
Well after showing my wife the thread on here about gator hunting she said well let's go do that since we are already down in florida visiting her parents. She has never been on a hunt with me so I though it would he fun. We contacted an outfitter that I had previously looked at and set up a hunt for 2 days later. Not thinking at all we would be doing a hunt on vacation we had no gear or crappy clothing so we just made the best of it. We had a great hunt and a lot of good memories were made. I was actually pretty shocked that she said ya let's do it since I am going to BC for goats in Sept. Since I didn't have my bow we used heavy weight fishing poles and reels with hooks to snag them and then brain shoot them. I ended up with this nice 9ft 2inch male. I have to say that fighting these things on a pole is a rush for sure. Awesome time!

30-Jan-17
Really cool!

30-Jan-17
Sounds like a great pick-up hunt. Congratulations! Is your wife getting a purse or shoes, or how about cowboy boots for you?

30-Jan-17
Haha I am just getting a European mount of the skull and having the hide tanned...she said we are putting it on our kitchen table

30-Jan-17

I do have to say this is the best end of day to any hunt I have been on

30-Jan-17

30-Jan-17
Nice I am guessing you used an outfitter? If yes and you liked him can you pm me his info? Nice gator!

30-Jan-17
Don pm sent

• Sitka Gear