Brotsky 02-Feb-17
'Ike' (Phone) 02-Feb-17
TEmbry 03-Feb-17
BULELK1 03-Feb-17
Scar Finga 03-Feb-17
Chief 419 03-Feb-17
Frank Sanders 03-Feb-17
02-Feb-17
Last Sunday i was at a friend's house and a mutual friend invited my friend and I on a combination sitka blacktailed deer and mountain goat hunt on the west side of Kodiak Island here in Alaska this coming October. The mutual friend has offered to use mileage to pay my airfare from Anchorage, and he also owns a big boat we would use as a base camp. The hunt would be in the Larsen bay area. Apparently there is an over population of mountain goats in the area and has a 2 goat limit. Also lots of deer. Cool thing about it is I used to commercial fish very near here and have wanted to get back to the area for years. I have never hunted there.

Has anyone out there ever hunted the Larsen bay area for mtn goats or deer. Any advice/info about the area would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

I am hoping life allows me to make this happen!!!

02-Feb-17
That'll be great! Hope you can do it!

02-Feb-17
It is in the larsen bay and uyak bay area!

02-Feb-17
Good luck!

02-Feb-17
You have wonderful friends! Don't let them down:) Get er done!

02-Feb-17
Sounds fun! Best of luck! GOOD friends are HARD to come by!! Hunt

02-Feb-17
I'm envious to almost the point of jealousy. Make it happen bud. Life is short and, we never know what the future holds. So, make it happen and don't let anyone guilt you for doing so. God Bless

02-Feb-17
Good luck! Kodiak is awesome

02-Feb-17
Wow! I hope you can make it work too! That would be the trip of a lifetime! Good luck!

02-Feb-17
Great offer, hope you can make it work...Goat is a 'dream' hunt for me!

03-Feb-17
Beautiful area and plenty of goats. If you make it down you won't be disappointed.

03-Feb-17
How cool is that for ya man.

Enjoy

Good luck, Robb

03-Feb-17
That's Awesome! What an opportunity, don't let it pass you by! Make it work!

Best of luck!

Scar.

03-Feb-17
Jobs and wives take a back seat to hunts like that. You can always find replacements. Make that hunt happen or you'll always regret it,

03-Feb-17
Send me an email. Ran a boat in there and we killed some goats [email protected] Cool area, more pressure now then before

• Sitka Gear