International
Contributors to this thread:
Forest bows 09-Mar-17
swatmedic 09-Mar-17
Forest bows 09-Mar-17
09-Mar-17

Forest bows's embedded Photo
Forest bows's embedded Photo
My family and I will be hunting with them in July. Would love to hear any good or bad. This will be our first time to Africa.

09-Mar-17
Not trying to come off as a smart a$$, but I think this is an inquiry you might have made before booking with the outfit? I've made one trip to Africa, and can't wait for the chance to get back. I highly recommend lots of research and references. Africa is not a place were you want to wing it with selecting an outfitter. There are too many variables along with considerable expense to leave it to chance.

If nobody replies about your outfit, I would start with Google and then request as many recent references from the outfitter that you can. Don't just ask them if they had a a good time. Every reference will tell you that. Ask them questions specific to the goals that you have for your own hunt and see if what they say meets with your expectations. And DON'T book an outfitter on price alone! Cheapest is rarely ever the best especially over there. Many of the most reputable outfits are still a great value offering more overall quality.

Best of luck to you. African is a great bow hunting destination.

09-Mar-17
I researched over 20 guides I did not take the cheapest just seeing if anybody on here has ever hunted with them that's all. My family and I hunt all over the world but have never been to Africa

• Sitka Gear