Barty1970 24-Mar-17
Ken Moody Safaris 25-Mar-17
standswittaknife 25-Mar-17
Stycks 25-Mar-17
Fuzzy 27-Mar-17
gobble50 27-Mar-17
Ken Moody Safaris 27-Mar-17
09-Mar-17
Ken Moody Safaris...."Bwana Basic" Package....7 Days...Baboon, Jackal, Impala, Warthog, Gemsbok or Blue Wildebeest...$3999

This is a good first timers package to Africa or nice "add on" package that locks in seven hunting days and trophy fees for these species. You can add species at the listed trophy fees and you can also substitute like priced species or upgrade by simply paying the difference in trophy fees. We've been in business since '94 and have sponsored this site for somewhere around 20 years. Most on here know me and many have hunted with us. KMS is one of the pioneers in bowhunting South Africa. We'd love you have you hunting with us. Have a look at the new website at www.kenmoodysafaris.com and on facebook @kenmoodysafaris as well. The new website and sponsors page will be up here at the Bowsite later this evening. Also, we'll be outside of Birmingham this weekend at the Alabama SCI Chapter fundraiser. It's open to the public during the day on Saturday so if you're in the area come by the Pelham Civic Complex and let's talk Africa.

Ken Moody

09-Mar-17
Ken is a straight shooter and runs a great outfit. Can't go wrong with a bowsite sponsor.

09-Mar-17

Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo
Ken Moody Safaris, est. 1994...Hunting thousands of acres along the Pontdrift Road outside of Musina, South Africa. www.kenmoodysafaris.com
Ken Moody Safaris, est. 1994...Hunting thousands of acres along the Pontdrift Road outside of Musina, South Africa. www.kenmoodysafaris.com

11-Mar-17

Michael Waddell with a dainty steenbok taken with us back in the day. Look at that old Hoyt!
Michael Waddell with a dainty steenbok taken with us back in the day. Look at that old Hoyt!

12-Mar-17

Barty1970's embedded Photo
Barty1970's embedded Photo
Ken is a great guy...helped me exorcise my Kudu hudu

12-Mar-17
It may sound a bit funny, but the baboon is a great quarry and very deserving of respect as a huntable species. That's a very nice "first time" package offer!

12-Mar-17
Kenneth, that kudu was years ago but I remember it like it was yesterday. Are you still surveying there in Britain?

13-Mar-17
Additionally......With purchase of the Bwana Basic package you may add a Sable for $4500.

13-Mar-17
Man that kills me I want a sable bad ,

13-Mar-17
We certainly have a lot of sable.

13-Mar-17
One of the great things about hunting with Ken is the fact that your are dealing with an American owned company so all the money handling can be done in the USA besides what you take with you to RSA. My wife and I had a nice hunt with Ken in 2007 and another close friend hunted with Ken last year for Cape Buffalo and other plains game.

13-Mar-17
Fourteen years this August Ken ;-) Changed career, but still a proud British Bowhunter

13-Mar-17
Ken, is this a different area than what I bow hunted in 2012. Getting that 55 inch kudu with a longbow was my dream for years. Thanks for making that happen it was a awesome hunt for my wife and myself. Good to hear your back.

13-Mar-17
Hey Bill, yes I'm back in the area I hunted for ten years, up where I used to own my ranch, west of Musina. About an hour and a half north of where we hunted with you. We've got 25,000 acres there. It's one of the top hunting areas in the Limpopo.

14-Mar-17

Nice pig bagged by Eric Throckmorton this past season. Look for Erin's new show "Giving Back" this year on Pursuit Channel.
Nice pig bagged by Eric Throckmorton this past season. Look for Erin's new show "Giving Back" this year on Pursuit Channel.

14-Mar-17

Erin also bagged this old Dagga Boy in the same trip.
Erin also bagged this old Dagga Boy in the same trip.

14-Mar-17

Steve Scott of "Safari Hunters Journal" with a nice buff taken with a .500 S&W handgun.
Steve Scott of "Safari Hunters Journal" with a nice buff taken with a .500 S&W handgun.

16-Mar-17
Wow Ken that almost puts it in reach for a poor boy!

I'm gonna save my pennies and keep my fingers crossed.

16-Mar-17
Cecil, get yourself to Africa and we'll take care of you. You know that.

16-Mar-17

Client photo of a nice Gemsbok taken from hide.
Client photo of a nice Gemsbok taken from hide.

16-Mar-17
Great price on the sable & package. Agree with ambush. The baboons are very wary & worthy adversary and make a nice addition to a trophy room.

16-Mar-17
My buddy got one and had it mounted, it hangs from his chandelier. He say its really his mother-in-law.

16-Mar-17
Ken, yes I do. I'd love to. Maybe very soon.

16-Mar-17
I have to say that if I ever get to do Africa, it would only be with Ken Moody, I know him and I trust him. He's the real deal.

24-Mar-17

Our camp outside of Musina.
Our camp outside of Musina.

24-Mar-17

24-Mar-17

24-Mar-17

24-Mar-17

24-Mar-17

24-Mar-17

24-Mar-17

24-Mar-17

24-Mar-17

24-Mar-17
Hope to see you there!

24-Mar-17
wait, is that deer a pet? Whitetail in Africa? What?

24-Mar-17
?

24-Mar-17
That lodge is beautiful Ken

24-Mar-17
It is very nice and very African.

24-Mar-17
I didn't know whitetails lived in Africa or that they eat popcorn. Always thought they preferred dried corn right out of the bag.

Great looking lodge. The thatched roofs in RSA really give it an African look.

24-Mar-17
A lekker lapa

25-Mar-17
Crazy!!! I had no clue what you were referring to regarding a whitetail as all of the photos I posted were of the camp, at least when viewed from my smartphone. Just now I opened up this thread from my laptop and there was indeed a photo of a whitetail??? I certainly didn't post it and have no idea where that photo originated. Anyway, it's been deleted and I hope this "ghost" occurrence doesn't happen again.

25-Mar-17

standswittaknife's embedded Photo
standswittaknife's embedded Photo
One up for Ken's operation. Went several year's ago and it was a blast. Went with my ole man and it was a trip of a lifetime. I would recommend him to anyone.

25-Mar-17

Stycks's embedded Photo
Stycks's embedded Photo
Same here, enjoyed every second of the hunt which came at the right time in my life.

27-Mar-17
Ken I thought that might be the case. Some very "interesting" pics sometimes pop up here without the poster's intent.

27-Mar-17

gobble50's embedded Photo
gobble50's embedded Photo
I see you have Nico Neuhoff back with you. In three trips to Africa he's the best PH we've had!

27-Mar-17
Yes, Nico and I are back and yes, he is the best!

• Sitka Gear