Scrappy 26-Mar-17
PECO 26-Mar-17
IdyllwildArcher 26-Mar-17
Dormen 20-May-19
histagramka 30-Nov-20
26-Mar-17

LUNG$HOT's embedded Photo
Is this a new thing or has this been the norm?

26-Mar-17
Been the norm. I believe KS uses them too. They were behind the duplicate buck tag issues for NR's in KS last year. I was thinking they were out of TX though.

26-Mar-17
I think they changed. Used to get them out of Texas.. hmmmm

26-Mar-17
Pretty sure I got mine out of Tennessee a couple of years ago.

26-Mar-17
Yep, found an old envelope from TN.

26-Mar-17
Not surprised. I think a lot of states do that. A few years back I placed a couple call center reps in Arizona for New Jersey's hunting and fishing licenses.

26-Mar-17

Mine have always come directly directly from CPW and I've been applying for tags here in Co for a long time! Just wondered why the change. Here's mine from last year

26-Mar-17
Every license issued in Ontario is issued out of Tennessee. Weird!!

26-Mar-17
Lung$hot; I have envelopes from both, might be draw tags vs. OTC deal?

26-Mar-17
I believe that is the reason Kansas was all screwed up last year.

26-Mar-17
I think all of mine have come from Tennessee.

26-Mar-17

IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo
IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo

20-May-19

Dormen's Link
I think that we all need to be proud of our doctors. Cause their work is the most important in our society. I hope that one day they will breathe easier, cause we all will be healthier. Every modern IT company are trying to put their projects on outsourcing. But is it good for the project? I think yeas if they have a good management system. Especially, if it mobile app development outsourcing all need to care about the quality of a product, cause it will depend on the health of our people. According to the article there is a lot of small feature of the process of managing your own outsource team.

30-Nov-20

histagramka's Link
If you consider yourself to be creative, then you’ve already got one of the essential traits of a successful entrepreneur. But you can use your creativity for more than just building a business plan and solving problems. You can actually build a business that’s fully centered around creativity. There are many business ideas for creative entrepreneurs. I use to read this blog about effective business solutions and try the ideas I read about.

• Sitka Gear