Alpinehunter 30-Mar-17
deerhaven 31-Mar-17
deerhaven 31-Mar-17
njbuck 31-Mar-17
IdyllwildArcher 31-Mar-17
Drnaln 31-Mar-17
Alpinehunter 31-Mar-17
30-Mar-17
I know there was another thread on this topic but I can't find a downloadable CO Sheep app this year. I am quite sure that there was one in the past. Apparently, I didn't get a packet mailed to me this year or it got tossed with the mountain of junk mail so I don't have one to mail in. I'll call them later today but please let me know if you have any insight. Thanks!

30-Mar-17
I thought the Sheep/Goat/Moose is only paper for non residents? We can do deer/elk/antelope on line.

30-Mar-17
Yes, It is Paper only for NRs but I don't have the paper app to fill out. In the past there was a downloadable app on the Website that you could print, fill out, and mail in. Can't find it this year. Thanks

30-Mar-17
The paper apps says no photo copies accepted to I was always afraid to send in a printed one. I didn't get one this year either but a bowsiter was nice enough to send me one. You'll be cutting it close trying to get one mailed to you .. I actually have an extra one now because the one CO sent when I called them finally came in. The issue is the earliest I could get to the post office would be Saturday. I could try it though. PM me your address.

30-Mar-17
Colorado told me printable applications for sheep, goat & moose will be on their website on March 31rst. Mine finally showed up in the mail.

30-Mar-17
Last year, in the 11th hour, they provided an app you could DL and you had to mail it to a different location. You might keep calling around to the DPW till you find someone who can point you in that direction.

30-Mar-17
I called and was told that they would FAX me one... who has a FAX machine! I'm hoping to get the regs today. Ed F

30-Mar-17
We called yesterday. CDOW said it will have a downloadable version on their site tomorrow (Friday). This is the only version that can be printed off and used otherwise no copies from any other source. We called twice and confirmed with two separate employee's. I don't know about everyone but will be glad for next year to be able to do it online. High time for them to catch up with everyone else.

Deerhaven

30-Mar-17
Thanks to everyone who replied! I appreciate the info and offers of help and I'll keep everyone posted about what I learn.

31-Mar-17
Got applications downloaded and printed off of the CDOW website.

31-Mar-17
FYI. Go to CDOW home page go down to column labeled Big Game Resources and then down to Printable Big Game Applications. Good luck everyone.

31-Mar-17
The app process will be a whole lot easier next year when you can do it online. I guess that will increase the amount of people who apply though so its a double edge sword.

31-Mar-17
Make sure you mail it to the right place. They told me last year that if I sent it to the place on the regs that it wouldn't make it into the draw. A specific location to mail the late apps was given.

31-Mar-17
Make sure you don't fold or cut the application. Have to get a bigger envelope & mail it to the address they have posted on them.

31-Mar-17
Thanks Guys! As has been mentioned, follow the directions on the same page as the link. Take note of the Address and the fact that since they don't want you to cut or fold it, you have to use and envelope that is bigger than a legal sized. At least that is how I figure it.

• Sitka Gear