Ken Moody Safaris 17-May-17
Fuzzy 19-May-17
Ken Moody Safaris 20-May-17
Fuzzy 22-May-17
Ken Moody Safaris 29-Jul-17
26-Apr-17

Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo
It's not too early to begin planning your 2018 African safari. Given that the best times to bowhunt are dark of the moon dates during the driest months, those limited spots fill up quickly. At KMS we'd like to welcome you to come hunt with us next year in one of the best bowhunting regions in South Africa, the northern Limpopo Province. For Bowsiters we'll be knocking $200 off of our standard daily rate saving you $2000 on a ten day hunt (basically plane fair). Book any 2018 dates at only $250 per day. That's a substantial discounted rate for Bowsiters. Come hunt with a proven bowhunting operation in business since 1994. We will put you on game. Additionally, we hunt wild big areas, not small fenced paddocks. Come hunt with us and spend that extra savings on additional trophy fees, ha, ha.

02-May-17
I appreciate the interest and emails I've received. We've booked two Bowsiters already at these superb rates. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

17-May-17

If you hunt with us your arrows will be flying faster than this guy! Ha.

19-May-17
awesome pics Ken. Anyone considering an Africa bowhunt, give Ken some business. He's "the real deal" , competent, trustworthy, plain spoken and honest, and has been at this a long time.

20-May-17
Thanks Fuzzy. I appreciate the kind words. On a sad note, another PH has been killed in Africa. Theunis Botha was killed in Zimbabwe while hunting elephant. I knew him years ago. It's the most dangerous profession in the world.

22-May-17
I just saw that Ken. It's a dangerous profession, stay safe my friend.

29-Jul-17

1994 Oliphants Camp.

• Sitka Gear