Jaquomo 11-May-17
MathewsMan 11-May-17
Ro 11-May-17
Jaquomo 12-May-17
wildwilderness 12-May-17
Nesser 12-May-17
8pointer 13-May-17
11-May-17
Hi everyone, I am new to this site. Looks like I'm going to draw non res muzzy tag in unit 2 Colorado. Anyone been in that unit recently? I've bowhunted the gunnison area for 10 years or so for elk ( backpack trips), but I have never been to the northwest corner of the state. Thank you.

11-May-17
Do a search and you'll find several threads on this topic. The search tab is at the bottom of the page under site support.

You'll see lots of big bulls. Muleys that late in the season will be a challenge on public land.

11-May-17
If you are up for challenges, you have one. I don't think I saw a Muley in all the scouting and hunting up there we did in 2015 that I would burn my every year draw deer tag on- but I only spent 28 days hunting on my elk tag and 9 weekends scouting. I would say your odds of finding a B&C Moose shed are more probable than a Deer that would go over 190.

11-May-17
Thank you I will do the site search.

12-May-17
Do a search and you'll find several threads on this topic. The search tab is at the bottom of the page under site support.

You'll see lots of big bulls. Muleys that late in the season will be a challenge on public land.

12-May-17
Unit 2 is not known for high numbers of deer, and this one may be a bit tougher after a bad winter.

12-May-17
I just spent a weekend shed hunting in 2 and saw a bachelor group of about 10 bucks. A couple were mature with huge bodies. Put your time in and you'll find a good buck.

13-May-17
I hunted unit 2 last year rifle buck. I'll give you some tips. PM me

• Sitka Gear