carcus 18-May-17
IdyllwildArcher 18-May-17
t-roy 18-May-17
Matt Quick 18-May-17
Charlie Rehor 19-May-17
JusPassin 19-May-17
AKHUNTER 19-May-17
18-May-17
Looking for a great moose hunt. Looking towards Alaska and want something 60" +,this will be a one time only trip so please help me find a great outfitter thanks

18-May-17
isle royale

18-May-17
Renfro. You'll have to pay and you'll have to wait.

18-May-17

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Call Stan Parkerson with Denali Hunts out of Fairbanks. I hunted with them in 2014 & had a great time. Plus, he only takes archery hunters.

18-May-17
I hunted with Stan Parkerson in 2013. Had a great hunt and he's one of the finest outfitters I've met. Keep in mind when you hunt AK rivers you will likely see other hunters. If I was going once and was looking for a 60" bull I'd go to the Yukon or Northern BC.

19-May-17
6 DIY float trips to Alaska and no moose for me. It can be done but it's "challenging" to get it done on just one trip. Best!

19-May-17
Amazing how population and game management needs have changed this sport. I had a cousin from WI who hunted Ontario years ago who took over 20 moose. He went alone every year. Hardly cost him anything. Depressing.

19-May-17
Joe Shuster at Sportsman Air Service offers both guided and unguided hunts. He has a great area with an awesome population of BIG moose. $20k guided or pair up with a buddy for a $9,250 unguided hunt for 2 people. His areas are almost all draw but the odds are pretty good.

I am not affiliated with Joe, nor have I ever hunted with his outfit. I just know that I have hunted in some of the areas he guides in and seen some of the racks waiting at the airport for the next cargo plane and talked to a few of his clients.

• Sitka Gear