BOX CALL 23-May-17
Fuzzy 23-May-17
willliamtell 23-May-17
Woods Walker 23-May-17
Crusader dad 23-May-17
Sage Buffalo 23-May-17
ohiohunter 23-May-17
22-May-17
I came accross an article on yahoo news this morning. A group of hunters came upon a group of elephants. One charged them and was shot. Another came in from the side and lifted the guide with his trunk. The hunters opened fire and killed it. The elephant fell landing on the guide killing him.

I understand this happens occasionally and feel bad for the guide and his family. What is truly disturbing are all the comments at the end of the article celebrating this mans death. One even comparing him to Osama bin laden... Some people are just rediculous.

I post from my phone so I can't link the article but I'm sure you can find it. Maybe someone else here can link it. I saw it on yahoo news.

22-May-17
you will get that. people are horrible.

22-May-17

LINK's Link
Linked from my iPhone. ;)

22-May-17
The militant anti-hunters always come out of the wood work to celebrate the injury or death of a hunter. They're mostly vile hypocrites that do nothing for conservation.

22-May-17
Tragic year for African dangerous game guides.

22-May-17
Those same people who cheered at the guides death are the same people who says it I'm to kill babies in the womb. They are mentally defective and the lowest scum earth.

22-May-17
That would be some scary sh/t!

As far as the anti's, their opinions truly do not matter.

22-May-17
The commentary being offered by these antis regarding the death of a human is truly vile. They are sick, demented creatures with absolutely zero redeemable value. I could not be more disgusted. Human beings can be such trash.

22-May-17
agreed Sir, agreed.

22-May-17

Zbone's Link
Linky:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trophy-hunter-dies-after-wounded-elephant-crushes-him-in-zimbabwe/ar-BBBnAVE?ocid=spartandhp

22-May-17
I'm about ready to unfriend so uniformed libtards on facebook. They have no clue what is going on, they are happy the guide got killed, they are cheering Karma.

22-May-17
oh my, I have a lot of liberal FB friends but so far no one has been THAT ass-hattish....

22-May-17
Sorry for the family and the guide. It's a dangerous business, at least it can be.

I have no F-book, thus no F-book " friends " to unfriend. A lib cannot be my friend......ever.

22-May-17
Unfriend 'em on Facebook, that'll show 'em.

22-May-17
What's unclear was whether or not they were hunting elephants. It was the guide who was actually killed and so he was not likely hunting.

The STUPID thing is most elephants killed are going to die anyway because they are surplus or problem animals.

Then again talking sense with people who aren't educated on the subject is fruitless.

22-May-17
I thought the same thing about the comments I saw. Truly disgusting.

23-May-17
Most of holly weird makes up these lowlife pukes.there anti hunters and killing baby's supporters.seen what happens when an actor rubs them the wrong way.just ask Tim Allen.

23-May-17
Sage Bufalo, you are right, I thought I had connected with one young lady but the ARA's quoted irrelevant statistic, called me a "liar" and essentially "shouted me down" . I give up.

23-May-17
Condolences to Mr. Botha's family and friends.

23-May-17
These are the same people who made horse slaughter illegal in America, yet they are champions of human infant slaughter, and want us to PAY for it!!

Methinks someone has their priorities a tad screwed up.

23-May-17
The insane comments are what made me start this thread. A scary ass/tragic death and so many folks are happy about it. It's sad what our society has become.

23-May-17
And not just a few crazies but there were THOUSANDS of them.

23-May-17
The Telegraph has a few trigger phrases in it.

• Sitka Gear