Teeton 27-May-17
r-man 29-May-17
hooch08 30-May-17
23-May-17
Wal-mart that's where i get them and i also take a mist water bottel

23-May-17
me too

23-May-17
Don't remember where I saw it but someone used to make a little combo fan-mister for beach people.

23-May-17
Dick's Sporting Goods have them for about $12. Saw them the other day.

Have also received the same advice. Good luck.

23-May-17
I think the Walmart ones would work. Even if they can hear it, they are gonna start hearing it aways off, and it will just get a little louder as they get closer. As long as it's just steadily humming, I can't see the problem.

I shoot a charity sporting clays tournament in late July every year and one rides on my Ranger. The clay birds never get scared ! :-)

Hell, I can barely scare them with my shotgun !

23-May-17

Bigdan's embedded Photo
Bigdan's embedded Photo
Here is mine it holds 8 D-cell bat. 2 speeds picked in up at Walmart on line It was even underwater a few days dryed it out putt new battries it still works

24-May-17
"beach people" ????

Real "beach people" just go jump in the ocean when hot.... but that likely would spook any 'lopes around...... =D

24-May-17
Home Depot sells Ryobi 18v cordless tools and has a portable fan that uses those batteries. Don't know how quiet they are, but I'm sure you can try one in the store.

24-May-17
Home Depot sells Ryobi 18v cordless tools and has a portable fan that uses those batteries. Don't know how quiet they are, but I'm sure you can try one in the store.

24-May-17
Been using the one that Dan has a pix of for several years..works great.

26-May-17
Scoot, you take me musky fishing and I'll spritz you with Perrier and fan you with a palm frond!

26-May-17
Now that's an offer you never see. What a nice gesture!!!

26-May-17
Scoot-check the camping section in your local Scheels....

27-May-17

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
I would also take one of them cool towels like in my pic. Just put water on it and you can put it around your neck, on your head, wipe your face or put it over your head then put your hat on to keep it in place and then down the back of your shirt. It real helps to keep you cool. You can add a little water to it from time to time. Ed

29-May-17
I am just looking for a hat with the fan on top .

30-May-17
Google o 2 cool. They make fans, and also have a rechargable fan/mister you fill with ice. We use them in hog blinds.

• Sitka Gear