Fuzzy 30-May-17
jdee 30-May-17
Florida Mike 30-May-17
LINK 30-May-17
Fuzzy 30-May-17
stick n string 30-May-17
Deathmoan 30-May-17
29-May-17
I posted a thread yesterday about a baiting product I use for my bait stands, all my posts about that products are gone.... Deleted I'm assuming? Anyone know why?

29-May-17
No idea it happens from time to time

29-May-17
What was the thread title ? I was on a couple times yesterday and never saw it that I can remember, but I don't open every thread either.

29-May-17
Probably because you aren't a sponsor and registered anonymously.

29-May-17
Alaska bait em 907 Was the title, nick munche posted on it as well. I also mentioned that product in the bear baiting tips thread, that post is also gone. Unless this is one of those "I'm getting old" and can't remember anything deals! Lol

29-May-17
It wasn't my products, just one that I use.

29-May-17
And posted on a half dozen old threads.

Was it stinkin' spam? Are you now playing us for fools? Does a bear shit in the woods?

Glad to see the mods cleaned up after you.

29-May-17
Been out guiding. Posted in on two threads. Thanks for making it clear where you stand on things you know nothing about buffalo.

Found a product made locally that works and I shared it in here and it gets deleted? If mods took it off that's fine, just would like to know why. What's the point of posting information about products that work if they just get deleted?

29-May-17
Just out of curiosity, and maybe this is a dumb question, but what is it about various Alaskan guides needing to conceal their real name on this site? I remember the one last year who went by "Maverick940" who loved to post and boast, but always kept his name a secret. Although it wasn't a very well-kept secret....lol. Not that I'm really all that concerned, just seems like it would harm your chances for credibility.

29-May-17
I don't hide who I am in any other forums, but also don't want anyone to think I'm soliciting business in here. Figured lets be a part of a forum just as a handle for once. Jake jefferson is my name. No secret, just ask.

29-May-17
Hello there Jake.

29-May-17
Lol hey rolling out Wednesday to sit bait for grizzlies again. If I post and update I'll be sure to not mention anything about products I use so my posts don't get deleted. Lol

29-May-17
Who's Nick Munche?

29-May-17
So what I am gathering from this thread is that if someone mentions that they like Hoyt bows then the whole thing should be deleted ?

30-May-17
Bob, let's just say the mods have prosecutorial discretion! Lol

30-May-17
Lol well bob no one told me why my thread is gone so I can't say. Maybe if Hoyt is a sponsor they allow it? Just seemed ironic that the two places I mentioned the brands name disappeared. Nick is another bowsite member....

30-May-17
well, I didn't see the thread you mention, so I can't offer a guess as to why it's gone. I can give you a reason as to why this one will be pulled though. Violation of Forum rules.

30-May-17
Deathmoan,you first need to post up about your favorite mech broadhead and why it is the best, then make a post about how much Sitka and KUIU clothing you own and your in.

30-May-17
Nicks last name is Muche, but I'm sure that was a diabolicle twist intended to sell a special denture or something! You fancy pants Alaskan guides come round here thinking you are gonna help somebody without paying BS? Well you've got another think coming!

But seriously, very seldom will a moderator explain why they delete a thread. I think they don't like confrontation. Or maybe they're like writers and a few other "special" people that think they're above being questioned! Alas I digress. Anyhow, for what its worth, I have never heard anything bad about Jake Jefferson, unless you're a bear! Keep trying to help others sir and know this; you have the respect of many who think its important to help others. Mike

30-May-17
I started a thread one time announcing that gear, that sponsors this site, was on sale on camofire. It was nuked in less than 5 minutes. No explanation given. I agree it would be nice to know the boundaries.

30-May-17
here are the boundaries:

http://bowsite.com/templates/code-conduct.cfm

30-May-17
Jake, are you from State Farm?

30-May-17
Uhh khakis.....

Thanks Florida mike, I understand what keeps a forum running $$$. Just wasn't aware giving a nod to a non sponsor was taboo (assuming that's why the threads are gone). Now days it's tough to know what's allowed and what's accepted when it comes to just trying to do something helpfull for someone, I've been in this forum for years under a different handle and enjoy it. Not trying to be a naughty forum member, just a decent human being.

• Sitka Gear