Garrett Bros -Stone Sheep
Wild Sheep
Contributors to this thread:
gunslinger 29-May-17
Chief 29-May-17
gunslinger 29-May-17
gunslinger 02-Jun-17
29-May-17
Gentlemen I have a superb opportunity for 1 hunter for stone sheep on a cancellation hunt with what I consider one of the best guides in the business in a great area, this is a great chance to harvest a stone ram, chance for goat at great price also, everyone knows these hunts are expensive as hell but I am taking 6000$ off regular price with a 4000$ trophy fee on goat if you harvest one.

29-May-17
Your website doesn't mention stone sheep or goats. What are your regular prices?

29-May-17
just in the process of getting the new and improved mobile friendly website ( whatever that means haha) built for all the countries were booking in now, just give me a message or call me up, regular price on stone Sheep is anywhere from 45000-51000$ depending on the outfitter and what he sells his hunts for, I book for 5 different stone sheep outfitters

02-Jun-17
This hunt is still available guys and it's got some unreal bonuses that come along with it- you can bring a hunter along for free and he can hunt a mountain caribou or goat for 4000$, the dates are August 12-22 with one of the best guides there is

• Sitka Gear