Charlie Rehor 03-Jun-17
Jethro 03-Jun-17
LBshooter 03-Jun-17
Scooby-doo 03-Jun-17
Bou'bound 03-Jun-17
longbeard 03-Jun-17
RutnStrut 04-Jun-17
02-Jun-17
So I was just flipping through channels and in about 10 minutes there is a show coming on the Sportsman's Channel called "Respect The Game". When I hit the info button the title of this episode is "D'CAPPIN". Obviously a turkey show but am I the only one that thinks this is wrong?

02-Jun-17
Sounds like very little respect to me. I don't get to see cable sports shows too often but that is what I take away from a lot of them when I do see them . They fail to give respect to the hunt and it's all about the kill. I believe they do more harm than good.

02-Jun-17
I was really hoping this was Pat and he was gonna start a turkey hunting show and was looking for names for it... this thread would've been "EPIC". :)

02-Jun-17
Embry, if it was Pat's show, it would have been called re-decappin' ! :-)

02-Jun-17
Maybe the were de-cappin a few brews to celebrate the hunt.

03-Jun-17
Most of the sponsors on "Respect the Game" are companies owned by the parent company "Outdoor Group". On that particular show they were promoting their new Solid turkey broadhead to compete with the other head loppers. The head lopper worked very well so It appears the quick kills were a good way to "Respect the Game". C

03-Jun-17
Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names .............

03-Jun-17
Well it's not as bad as, hit squad, or hog slayers, the hit men,deadly passion, etc... These shows make it sound like the ga,e they hunt are enemies, sad.

03-Jun-17
I have watched the show a couple times. The problem I have is some of the shots they take on game. I have seen several hard quartering too shots on deer and a few more where they try and squeeze an arrow through a small opening and hit brush and make a bad hit., They show no "Respect" to the game they hunt. Scooby

03-Jun-17
It is a sad situation when we are disrespectful to the things we kill.

03-Jun-17
Haters will always hate...you guys are thinking way too much!

04-Jun-17
There are some new options on them new fangled picture boxes you guys watch these terrible shows on. One is the CHANNEL button, don't like the show change the damn channel. The other and my favorite, is the O F F button. It takes those scary, disrespectful shows away lickity split. Then you can have your safe space back.

• Sitka Gear