Fuzzy 12-Jun-17
StickFlicker 12-Jun-17
MathewsMan 16-Jun-17
MathewsMan 16-Jun-17
09-Jun-17

LUNG$HOT's embedded Photo

09-Jun-17
Not a 3-D target. This great antelope buck walked directly behind the targets tonight at the local range! Ha

10-Jun-17
I don't know what pronghorns look like in your neck of the woods but maybe you need to zoom in a little more. 100% a pronghorn buck!

10-Jun-17
It's just a nontypical, JTV!

10-Jun-17

Blown up pic of an already grainy cell phone pic. Maybe easier to tell at that angle.

10-Jun-17
LUNG$HOT..... just messin with ya! Your first pic shows up here as a guy posing with a rifle killed black bear, hence JTV's statement. Your second pic shows the goat in the background.

10-Jun-17
Haha! Wow strange. I've never killed a black bear so no idea where the pic came from. A glitch in the matrix!

10-Jun-17
Love your retort up there after the bear pics:)

Nice buck in the second pic!

10-Jun-17
That is super strange. On my desktop the photo shows up as a bear with some random guy I've never seen but on my phone the first pic is the lope. hmmm.

10-Jun-17
Might be the Russians;-)

10-Jun-17
Lol I've had deer walk out of the woods right in between me and my target. As my target was in a field but along side the wood line. I remembered having to wait for them to get out of my shoot lane..

10-Jun-17

jstephens61's embedded Photo
jstephens61's embedded Photo
This one was out by my 50 yard target.

12-Jun-17
On my iPhone with the phone held vertically it is the antelope picture but when I turn my phone horizontally it's the rifle killed bear. Weird!

12-Jun-17
It could be worse Lungshot... I remember a few years back a fella from Montana tried to post a pic for the first time and it turned out to be a quite candid XXX photo.

12-Jun-17
"On my iPhone with the phone held vertically it is the antelope picture but when I turn my phone horizontally it's the rifle killed bear." .

Same thing here. Sure is odd.

12-Jun-17
Nice looking bear, though.

12-Jun-17

Fuzzy's embedded Photo
Fuzzy's embedded Photo
My son and I took a couple smaller pronghorn in NF year before last

12-Jun-17
On my desktop computer, the first photos WAS a pronghorn when he first posted it several days ago, but now I too see the bear, so it somehow changed... It wasn't the same photo he posted later, it was one from much further away than that one.

16-Jun-17

MathewsMan's embedded Photo
This guy was in my yard last evening

16-Jun-17

• Sitka Gear