Drnaln 16-Jun-17
0hndycp 16-Jun-17
NvaGvUp 16-Jun-17
Zim1 17-Jun-17
0hndycp 17-Jun-17
15-Jun-17
Sheep results for Oregon are UP!

I did not draw.

Deer and Elk results are not yet up, but I'd think they soon will be.

https://or.outdoorcentral.us/or/hunterreport

15-Jun-17
No Sheep for me but I drew a Pronghorn Tag... 21rst year applying.

15-Jun-17
Deer results are now up and I drew the muzzy tag I applied for. No surprise on that as I had more than enough points to almost guarantee I'd draw.

15-Jun-17
Elk draw results are now up and I drew the Powers Archery Roosevelt tag as expected.

15-Jun-17
Zero for me. My 14 y/o daughter has an Interstate rifle deer tag. Her first tag big game tag! She will be jazzed. Have hunted near but not in that unit. Will have to get scouting for her!

15-Jun-17
Congrats on the tags Kyle. How many points did powers take to draw this year. I'm at 6, hoping to draw that hunt in the next 4 or 5 years

15-Jun-17
Eric,

I had 14 points and last year, max points for the Powers tag was only 8. So I was 99.9999% sure I'd draw the Powers tag.

15-Jun-17
O-fer-4 here. Another state with 20 hostage points now.

15-Jun-17
Nada for me

16-Jun-17
Zim1, What pronghorn unit did you apply for with 19 points? The Oregon odds report shows a few units being drawn with those points.

16-Jun-17
My futile efforts to draw any sheep tag have accumulated me quite a few points for a whole bunch of states and other species......Oregon keeps the tradition going!

16-Jun-17
er, James,

You don't get points for sheep in Oregon.

17-Jun-17
Drnaln, Point only for that one. Did not want that hunt to take away from an AZ elk hunt I had drawn. Other species were later in the year.

17-Jun-17
The only reason I apply in Oregon is to try and get a sheep tag....since I am wasting my money on a license I buy the points for all the other species. Those are the points I'm referring too. Not sure when or where I'll ever use them but I've got a good collection of them.

• Sitka Gear