Bliz6 06-Jul-17
wild1 06-Jul-17
yooper89 06-Jul-17
RogBow 06-Jul-17
mikesohm/magnus 14-Jul-17
AZ~Rich 14-Jul-17
geoffp 19-Aug-17
05-Jul-17
For those who use Slick Tricks, is it reasonable to expect that the quality of the broadheads was maintained with the change in ownership? I sure hope so as I hate to start the process of experimenting to find another general all purpose fixed head. I have enough left to maybe get me through this season.

05-Jul-17
Lewis, I have used ST heads for years. I have seen no decline or change in quality of the heads over that time. Use with confidence.

05-Jul-17
Absolutely no change in quality. I've been using them for 11 years now and will continue to do so. I now shoot the D6 Mags. The best!!

05-Jul-17
I would say yes. Love my tricks !

05-Jul-17
wow do we have another lewis I did'nt post this one Lewis

05-Jul-17
Still seems like the perfect broad head, at least it is for me and my setup.

05-Jul-17
Anyone use 125g slick tricks? I've been thinking heavily lately about making the switch but haven't heard much about the 125s.

05-Jul-17
I've been using Vipertricks since they came out and have been very pleased with them

05-Jul-17
I've been using Vipertricks since they came out and have been very pleased with them

05-Jul-17
Have used the 125 gr for years and no change in the quality when ownership changed.

Shoot On !!

05-Jul-17
Sure I was skeptical when my Jonesboro AR broadhead company was sold to a New York company.Glad to report I see no change in quality.Maybe everything great about the USA can come from other parts of the US? It seems so in this case anyway....:) 125 Mag will be my head until they do something tragic

05-Jul-17
Hell, that's enough to confirm my decision. Thanks folks!

05-Jul-17
Love them all BUT...they did change the screws..ugh..now they are an allen that strips. Keep the phillips head screws when installing new blades....why they have to mess with it!

05-Jul-17
I bought some ten packs of 100 grain standards that had Magnum blades in the packages.

Slick trick customer service was great and replaced the heads for the correct ones. I'll chalk up the packaging error to the move/change over.

05-Jul-17
I'm with JTV in that I sure enjoyed the razor tricks and regret they are no more - still have some so no issue,,,,,yet

06-Jul-17
Slick tricks has a 150 grain head that they list as a crossbow head. I want the wait, is it just a reg head that weighs 25 grains more or are there other differences?

06-Jul-17
When did ownership change? Who in NY owns them? I've been using them for the past 6 years and have seen nothing change in regards to quality.

06-Jul-17
The ONLY change I have seen is I think the new owner's found a way to make the razor sharp Slicks even sharper...seriously!

Mark

06-Jul-17
Christian I have been shooting the 125's for years. Sharp, reliable and consistent. PM if you want/need more information.

06-Jul-17
yooper -

I shoot the 125 gr. magnum, exclusively, for every animal, from N. America to Africa - with great results. I have had no issues, problems or worries - which is why I have no plans to make any changes. Good luck!

06-Jul-17
Thanks fellas! Pullin the trigger on an order now.

06-Jul-17
About all you really need. Blades don't rust, strong steel ferrule, accurate. I also use the 125 Mags for everything.

14-Jul-17
Slick trick was purchased by a big investment company called the outdoor group, the outdoor group owns scott releases, elite bows, slick trick broadheads and a few others.

14-Jul-17

AZ~Rich's embedded Photo
AZ~Rich's embedded Photo
125 gr Magnums are my broadhead of choice for Elk, and all sorts of African plains game up to Eland size. They work great. Rarely do I ever have to worry about the steel ferrule after shooting something unless it impacted something on such an angle so that it does not spin true. Even then they usually true up with some focal pressure applied to the needed side(s) of tip. Sometimes aIso need to sharpen up the chiseled four sided point, but these ferrules are pretty darn stout. On African hunts I just choose to replace the blades after shooting an animal, but I have resharpened them as well with good success. I have no problem recommending Slick Tricks.

19-Aug-17
No change from what I have seen. Been using 100 gr Magnums since shortly after they first came out.

• Sitka Gear