ABQBW 18-Jul-17
NvaGvUp 18-Jul-17
ABQBW 18-Jul-17
Heat 18-Jul-17
DL 18-Jul-17
ABQBW 19-Jul-17
BULELK1 19-Jul-17
08-Jul-17
Arizona has started hitting credit cards. A buddy called me yesterday to tell me he got a hit for a cow bison tag!

Good luck!

08-Jul-17
Kyle, Do you know when the Portal will be upadated or the draw results will be available? My Cabelas credit card doesn't post any purchases for 2-3 days after it is hit. This is my last chance to draw anything, been unlucky on everything else this season.

08-Jul-17
Mike,

I do not know when AZ will actually post results. If they started hitting credit cards in the past day or two, which they have, then I'd expect draw results to be posted not later than next Friday and possibly sooner.

10-Jul-17
Kyle, Do you know when the Portal will be upadated or the draw results will be available? My Cabelas credit card doesn't post any purchases for 2-3 days after it is hit. This is my last chance to draw anything, been unlucky on everything else this season.

10-Jul-17
usually takes 10 days - 2 weeks after credit cards hit to actually post results. Good luck to everyone that applied.

11-Jul-17
They can't post the results soon enough. Me or one of my 3 sons drew an AZ Desert Bighorn permit. It's getting kinda awkward around our house with all of us acting like we hope It's one of the other guys that drew. Lol.

11-Jul-17
ABQBWE nice congrats to someone! years ago I was working in my garden and got eh NM email successful for elk, as I dashed downstairs to figure out what tag I drew I remembered I also applied my dad - and when I checked he had drawn archery unit 16d great for him! My heart went from skyhigh (I only put in for great ML tags) to happy for dad but bummed for me - but for less then a minute when the email I had drawn 15 ML first season came through! UNREAL!!!

11-Jul-17
"Me or one of my 3 sons drew an AZ Desert Bighorn permit. It's getting kinda awkward around our house with all of us acting like we hope It's one of the other guys that drew. lol"

LOL indeed!

11-Jul-17
That's why I use a different credit card for my son than I do for myself, so I know which of us was drawn!

18-Jul-17
And the winner of the Wynn family sheep draw lottery is me!

AZ Cabeza Prieta Desert Sheep. What a dream come true! What a fantastic hunt. My friend Tom A drew the same tag in 2015 and he was nice enough to invite me along to walk a million miles looking for sheep on his hunt. I've put a lot of miles in on more than a few hunts but that one might have been tops. Here's to doubling it on my hunt. Of course my first call was to Tom to invite him.

Thank you AZ!

18-Jul-17
Congratulations, Brandon!

We'll want pictures and the story, of course.

18-Jul-17
Thanks Kyle, I will give you a first hand report at WSF!

18-Jul-17
Congrats ABQBW!

18-Jul-17
Congratulations! Good luck sleeping for the next week.

19-Jul-17
Thanks Heat and DLI appreciate it.

DL - that's funny and true!

19-Jul-17
How Cool is that!!

Congrats and enjoy

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear