Brotsky 11-Jul-17
Mark Watkins 11-Jul-17
UltimatePred 11-Jul-17
UltimatePred 11-Jul-17
sitO 11-Jul-17
Jasper 12-Jul-17
10-Jul-17

UltimatePred's Link
Every customer story is equally special to us with the exception of this one. I bet I have told this story 5,000 times, and it still gives me goosebumps because of the special place it hold in my heart. I still remember the exact spot I was standing on an elk hunt when they called so excited to tell me it had worked.

I hope this puts a smile on your face just like it does ours! Austin is such a special young man with such a positive attitude. One of his main goals in life is to inspire others, and I can say without a doubt he accomplishes his goal EVERYDAY!

10-Jul-17
I have been lucky enough to shoot 3-d with Austin and go on a couple road trips with Austin and Jason . Going on a couple hunting trips this fall with Austin and Jason . If Austin doesn't inspire you , I would say you cant be inspired . People with nothing wrong with the body sit and do nothing , while Austin makes it happen !

10-Jul-17
That is such a great story! I wish him success in the future!

11-Jul-17
Blessings! He is inspiring to all.

11-Jul-17
Incredible! Great story and definitely inspiring!

11-Jul-17
An incredible young man with a great story!

Inspiring for sure!!!

Mark

11-Jul-17

UltimatePred's Link
Every customer story is equally special to us with the exception of this one. I bet I have told this story 5,000 times, and it still gives me goosebumps because of the special place it hold in my heart. I still remember the exact spot I was standing on an elk hunt when they called so excited to tell me it had worked.

I hope this puts a smile on your face just like it does ours! Austin is such a special young man with such a positive attitude. One of his main goals in life is to inspire others, and I can say without a doubt he accomplishes his goal EVERYDAY!

11-Jul-17

UltimatePred's embedded Photo
I have no clue why that reposted for a second time......lol.

Venison, I couldn't agree with you more! Austin and his father were able to come down to CO to hunt turkeys with us this past spring. Both of them are true inspirations. Austin almost pulled it off again with the turkeys and one of our Stalker Turkey Decoys. He had several gobblers within range and took a shot at one, but he unfortunately missed. I think he even had one within 7 or 8 yards at one point. It was all spot and stalk for him.....no blinds! Needless to say, I think he had fun. :)

11-Jul-17
Good stuff man, thanks for sharing and congrats to the hunter!

12-Jul-17
God bless this young man! I love it!

• Sitka Gear