Buglmin 13-Jul-17
Treeline 13-Jul-17
BB 13-Jul-17
patdel 13-Jul-17
Treeline 13-Jul-17
11-Jul-17

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Wishing all of you mule deer hunters a buck at least this big!

Have a great bowhunt. BB

11-Jul-17
BB every time you do this I feel like I'm leaving for Colorado today. Yet I am 44 days from leaving. This is getting to be a love hate thing. LOL. Gary

12-Jul-17
Bill I have a Nevada tag so I will be hunting velvet bucks just over the line from were I had my Utah elk tag

12-Jul-17
70 days for this mule deer hunter but who's counting.....ME!

Awesome buck Bill!

12-Jul-17
Symmetry! So beautiful!

13-Jul-17

BOHNTR's embedded Photo
BOHNTR's embedded Photo
Here's one I captured (July 9th) on a recent scouting trip to Northern Arizona. I think he's going to be a good one when he's all done.

13-Jul-17
I'll be in Utah August 19th, then on to Colorado. After that, back to Arizona for mule deer. Gonna be a busy September for me.

13-Jul-17
Great picture, Bill! Glad you are still getting out there and getting awesome photos!

Hope to have a little time for my favorite pursuit this fall :)

13-Jul-17

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Tavis I am out there most days now, mostly just hiking with my camera in hopes of getting a few shots. Its much. like my bowhunting, I usually scare them first, and if I am lucky and get within good range, I mess the opportunity! But I enjoy the heck out of it.

Is your son hunting yet? Good luck to you!

Have a great bowhunt. BB

13-Jul-17
I worked a ton of overtime this year and saved my money. I also talked the boss into giving me a month off. I will be in Colorado the last week of August and first three weeks of September looking for my first muley.

I figure I might as well buy an otc elk tag while I'm at it just in case.

The only down side I can see is the fact that I don't know what I'm doing. ??

I know next to nothing about mule deer, but I have stumbled into a few elk hunting. I would thrilled to see one half that size.

13-Jul-17

Treeline's embedded Photo
Treeline's embedded Photo
Nathan has definitely grown up to be a bowhunter and fisherman. He got his first spot and stalk mule deer buck with his recurve last year by himself. Cleaned it, packed it out and got it home by himself - I was there to help him cut it up. He was very excited and proud of his achievement!

• Sitka Gear