Ace 12-Jul-17
Knothead 12-Jul-17
YZF-88 12-Jul-17
Brotsky 12-Jul-17
Bull-Tipper 03-Aug-17
11-Jul-17

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Good luck to all you pronghorn hunters this year. I will be thinking of the , the pronghorns and wishing all of you a nice buck.

Have a great bowhunt. BB

11-Jul-17
Thanks BB. I only wish I could have hunted and learned from/with you as this will be my first "waterhole/blind " hunt for them. I waited 18 yrs for this tag and trying to glean as much info from the guys as possible.

11-Jul-17
Elkstuffer what did you draw?

11-Jul-17
I drew the 1 nonresident archery tag for the Hart Mountain Antelope Refuge in Oregon. :)

11-Jul-17
I will be thinking of you BB, as I pursue antelope this year. It will be the first time buck antelope hunting since I last hunted with you. Thanks for the tutoring and pictures. Hope to do ya proud. Have a great summer. Doug

12-Jul-17
Thank you Bill! I can't wait to get in your old stompin' grounds and I hope we can get a speed goat or four to cooperate! Going to be fun! We'll take lots of pics and I will do my best to retell the hunt in "BB fashion". We can't do your photography work justice, but we'll do our best...

12-Jul-17
BB, you're starting to get this photography thing down! (Sarcasm) Beautiful picture Mr A, I always love looking at your work.

12-Jul-17
Bill, Thanks for all the great memories.

12-Jul-17
Good reminder! I bought my 6th antelope point for Wyoming just now.

12-Jul-17

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Picked up my first WY goat point this year for me and half pint. A daddy daughter pronghorn hunt is in our future!

I'm no BB but here's by Pronghorn contribution!

03-Aug-17
I drew the 900-20 Mt tag and it will be my first attempt at goats. So I will not be too picky. I only have 16 days to elk and antelope hunt so I know it's a setup for failure but I gotta try!

• Sitka Gear