gunslinger 20-Jul-17
Zbone 20-Jul-17
Kurt 21-Jul-17
gunslinger 22-Jul-17
gunslinger 23-Jul-17
17-Jul-17

gunslinger's embedded Photo
Guys I am now starting the process for our 2019 Marco Polo hunters in Tajikistan. This year is sold out already and we need to get out American clients on the list for next year.

These are rifle hunts in what I consider the best area there. The price on these hunts are anly going up in price like most sheep hunts so if this is a dream of yours let's do it. 40000$ is my price on these hunts as of now, next year different.

17-Jul-17
Do you need a mouthful of dental implants?

18-Jul-17

Sorry painless I'm a little out of the loop with the dental implant side of things as I barely make it out of the mountains chasing these damn sheep long enough to shoe more horses now adays

Not sure if that comment was something for the pricing or what but if your into the sheep game this is a very good price for up to 60 inch rams, it's a hunt every sheep hunter dreams of and with the prices of. North American sheep sky rocketing this isn't bad. Rocky Mountain , desert sheep and stone are all over 40000$ now. Hell a damn dall sheep is 26000$ now.

Anyway these will sell I was just giving my friends first option on these hunt, cya in Tajikistan guys

18-Jul-17
I think painless was inferring he would do a trade: implants for the hunt.

I wonder what it will cost 15-20 years from now for a Marco Polo, when I might be able to consider the thought of hunting them....

18-Jul-17
Ahhhh hahahha well I am loosing my teeth fast hahahahha might have to consider

20-Jul-17
Painless, nice to see another dentist on here. I thought the trade was a great idea !

20-Jul-17
I got a great retriever for a root canal once.

20-Jul-17
There are more than a few dentists around on this site!!!

Man I love the horns on those Marco Polo sheep...maybe someday!!!

20-Jul-17
any dental monitors?

20-Jul-17
"any dental monitors? " HA! Nice

20-Jul-17
Cool sheep... Always curious why Marco Polos don't broom their horns like North American bighorns...

20-Jul-17
The reason they don't broom there horns like North American rans is because the horn growth is fast and long anuli so it actually drops low on the jaw and swoops sideways not straight up like our rams, I once asked also

20-Jul-17
Hmmm, thanks for sharing...

21-Jul-17
Great ram in the photo Pat. Anyway that a bowhunter would get close enough for a reasonable shot? If I remember correctly a couple of guys scored a few years ago (Tom Hoffman and Jack Frost) but not sure of the species of argali sheep or country they hunted.

22-Jul-17
Yes you bet Archie Nesbit has shot one also with a. Bow, i know I seen Archie photo in kirgastan when I was there not exactly sure in tajiskstan. I beleive they were the Hume argali of the tien Shang argali in kyrg. From what I seen on these hunts it would be extremely difficult. But very rewarding hunt with a very small chance for success, But deffinitly can be done

23-Jul-17
Yes you bet Archie Nesbit has shot one also with a. Bow, i know I seen Archie photo in kirgastan when I was there not exactly sure in tajiskstan. I beleive they were the Hume argali of the tien Shang argali in kyrg. From what I seen on these hunts it would be extremely difficult. But very rewarding hunt with a very small chance for success, But deffinitly can be done

• Sitka Gear