ECMOUTDOORS 31-Jul-17
ECMOUTDOORS 31-Jul-17
ECMOUTDOORS 31-Jul-17
sticksender 01-Aug-17
waterdr1970 02-Aug-17
DeerAdc 20-Jan-19
MK111 20-Jan-19
31-Jul-17
I'm looking for a cellular trail camera (mainly security) where I can have multiple cameras on 1 data plan. Is there anything out there like that? I currently am using covert but would like to add another. I like the covert but I need separate data plans for each camera.

31-Jul-17
Spartan GoCams allow you to add them to your Verizon account if you are on Verizon. $5 a month added to the bill per camera. There is a one time fee to set them up initially as well. They have cameras compatible with other networks, but I am unsure of their costs.

Matt

31-Jul-17
Do you have the newest Coverts which don't send pics via text or email, but rather use a web app to access? With those cams the AT&T service plan is 9.99 per month for up to 1000 pics. Every cellular cam, no matter what brand, is going to have its own unique SIM card and it's own unique phone number. I really like the system with their new cams. You can get much higher res images now. You can also remotely command the camera to take and send a pic anytime you want.

31-Jul-17
I'm looking for a cellular trail camera (mainly security) where I can have multiple cameras on 1 data plan. Is there anything out there like that? I currently am using covert but would like to add another. I like the covert but I need separate data plans for each camera.

31-Jul-17
Yes my covert goes to the app.

31-Jul-17
Yes my covert goes to the app.

01-Aug-17
Yes Covert just introduced new "add-a-line" rates at 5.00/month per camera for AT&T and 7.00 for Verizon.

02-Aug-17
bushnell wireless has nice set up!!! for multiple cams

20-Jan-19
Cuddeback Wireless is one of the best on the market . This is a little bit different design than you see with other wireless trail cameras. Cuddeback simply added a wireless replacement cap on one of their regular game cameras. This allows you to check the photos and videos it takes right on your smartphone or laptop. The deer camera product this wireless cap attaches to is a very good one also. It takes high quality 20 MP photos and cam also shoot short bursts of 1080P HD video. It also has among the industries faster motion sensor trigger times at 0.25 seconds. Other nice features on the Cuddeback Game Trail Camera include invisible black-flash LED nighttime photo taking and its multiple mode photo and video taking. It even uses more powerful and longer lasting ā€˜Dā€™ cell batteries. This is great source for cellular trail cams : https://www.trailcameras.reviews/wireless-trail-cameras/

20-Jan-19
I started using the Cuddeback Cuddelink system. I have the home camera in my backyard of easy memory card removal. The other 4 cams are through out my farm and relay the pictures to my home camera. I have 3 more cams to put out for a total of 8.

I'm impressed with the system after 5 weeks and would buy it again.

• Sitka Gear