RD in WI 07-Aug-17
wkochevar 07-Aug-17
longsprings 07-Aug-17
drycreek 07-Aug-17
Jaquomo 07-Aug-17
skull 24-Sep-17
Dakota 24-Sep-17
01-Aug-17
Leaving in a couple weeks for Pronghorn hunts in Colorado and Wyoming. I believe that Nevada antelope season might have opened today. Was wondering if anyone had any stories or photos to post.......if so, feel free to post them here.....

02-Aug-17

Stryker's embedded Photo
Stryker's embedded Photo
Phone pic not the best but this my wife's number 2 pick when season opens here in Wyoming in two weeks

02-Aug-17

Dakota's embedded Photo
Dakota's embedded Photo

02-Aug-17
Not going this year..........dammit..........

02-Aug-17
Same here, Scoot. No pics, but can't wait to head to WY at the end of the month. First time hunting pronghorn for me.

02-Aug-17
Cold and rainy in my spot this week......hope that changes for the 15th!!

02-Aug-17
T Minus 12 days, in Colorado.

Just started watching the weather, population looks great.

02-Aug-17
Blinds are in place, but what was small water holes, has turned to big water holes. My area got some serious rain last week. It's not suppose to be super hot next week. I hope all the little puddles and such dry up. Huntin in 13 days

02-Aug-17
Good luck guys !

02-Aug-17
I will be in Colorado the 19

03-Aug-17
The area I was to hunt in Nevada has been hit with the monsoon rains. Water everywhere. If that wasn't bad enough, I learned the ranch manager's dogs have been chasing antelope from the waterholes.

I drove to the ranch I was going to hunt and came home after a day. I may return towards the end of the season. It's raining there now, so I don't know if it will get better.

03-Aug-17
I am hoping that even if it rains through this weekend, that Colorado will "Dry out" by the 15th. As warm as it can get, it wouldn't take long to dry out the puddles, forcing the animals back to water holes.....but I am taking my decoy along as well.

03-Aug-17
I hunted the same place last year it was so cold you needed a jacket and rain every day......the still came to the water holes. The puddles don't last long on the prairie!

05-Aug-17
hoping to go again next year. fun hunt. I have killed them from a blind over a water hole, and would like to try decoying. best of luck and enjoy everyone.

07-Aug-17
Any updates from those that hunted in Nevada over the weekend?

07-Aug-17
I am leaving for South Dakota on the 18th. Have been doing nothing but garden work and shooting the bow in preparation for the long absence from home. Good luck to all.

07-Aug-17
Oregon opened on the 3rd. I know several Hart Mt guys took their buck and were packed and gone after opening morning, water-holers. The spot and stalkers were chasing them all over. Incredibly miserable conditions regardless of the method, wildfire smoke thick enough to cut with a knife and 3 consecutive days of at or near 100 degrees! Tough!

07-Aug-17
Sohelp me out here, do you guys drag a cooler along into the blind on these hot days to help stick it out fot an all day sit?

07-Aug-17
Yes! Cooler with plenty of water, lunch, snacks, and did I mention water ?

07-Aug-17
The winterkill was so terrific in CO units 16,17,171,161 that I turned my tag back in. Going to take many years to recover. :(

24-Sep-17
Hi Jake Just wondering how did the hunt go Mine was a nightmare In walsenburg Colorado hunting with COLORADO MOUNTAIN &PLAINS OUTFITTERS Colorado Outdoor Adventures

24-Sep-17
We are in the very Northwest corner of South Dakota and the archery antelope season has been quite good. Not only lots of numbers but nice ones also.

• Sitka Gear