dhaverstick 18-Aug-17
elkstabber 18-Aug-17
butcherboy 18-Aug-17
Bushwacker 18-Aug-17
butcherboy 18-Aug-17
4blade 20-Aug-17
oldgoat 20-Aug-17
17-Aug-17
Anybody have any experience with the Cutthroat Broadheads? Specifically, the 200 grain, forged, screw in, RH single bevel. I shooting 70 lbs, daughter shoots 46 lbs Accuracy, sharpness, etc. They seem to have a good warranty?

17-Aug-17

Hondolane's embedded Photo
Amazing head made in the US.. I shoot them out of my compound and my stick bows. Multiple kills with one head

17-Aug-17

17-Aug-17
Great, solid broadhead. If you have an issue on game, it will not be the broadhead's fault.

17-Aug-17

mgmicky's embedded Photo
mgmicky's embedded Photo
They work! Got this big boy with the 190gr glue on, wood arrow, and longbow.

17-Aug-17
Great broadhead! My son and I are shooting the 150gr out of our compounds with great results, they fly fantastic for a solid two blade, and they are devastating on the game you hit.

18-Aug-17

dhaverstick's embedded Photo
dhaverstick's embedded Photo
I killed this bull a couple of years ago with a 190 glue-on Cutthroat. The single bevel head did just what it was supposed to do; split a rib on the way in and kept on going. Darren

18-Aug-17
The Cutthroat is a great broadhead. It's simple, solid, and can not fail. The wide variety of bows and animals above are a true testament to the broadhead's performance. I killed a few whitetails with it last year. Sorry, no pics.

18-Aug-17
I'm shooting the 150 grain right bevel this year. I'm very impressed with it. They are pretty easy to sharpen as well. I have been looking for a few years to switch back to a two blade for a few years now. I'm hoping to use it on an elk in a few weeks!

18-Aug-17
How well do they fly at longer distances? Most broadheads fly well out to forty, but past that, some get pretty crazy. I hope I never have to take a shot beyond forty, but I want to be prepared in case I do. And thanks for the responses

18-Aug-17
So far I have shot mine out to 50 yards with no issues whatsoever. I'm sure it will be the same at longer distances. I practice that far a lot but I rarely actually shoot at animal much past that 50 yd mark.

20-Aug-17
Ive shot em out to 70 with no problems, but then most well designed heads fly good out of my bows.

20-Aug-17
They had prototypes in for a 125gr model, not sure when they will be available, might already be for sale for all I know.

• Sitka Gear