Rut Nut 23-Aug-17
boothill 23-Aug-17
Rut Nut 23-Aug-17
Z Barebow 23-Aug-17
Trophyseeker 26-Aug-17
ben yehuda 28-Aug-17
SILVERADO 28-Aug-17
22-Aug-17
Now that I have a smartphone and a Bluetooth speaker I got to thinking I could use it for calling coyotes.

Anybody know of any free apps that would be good for calling coyotes?

22-Aug-17
Check out an app called Predator Calls. I have it on my IPhone.

22-Aug-17
Ok- thanks! : )

23-Aug-17
I downloaded it yesterday. Unfortunately it doesn't work on my I-phone 6. : ( Got an error message that said the app needs to be updated to work on IOS 11 or something like that.

23-Aug-17
What kind of Bluetooth speaker will you be running? The ones I've been around that are just a portable speaker I don't feel would be loud enough. Is there a Bluetooth speaker used for this application?

23-Aug-17

Rut Nut's Link
Altec Lansing Mini life jacket I got it on sale for $50 Was going to try this one first because I already have the speaker. But I see on the net there are a few made specifically for game calls.

23-Aug-17
I bring my BOSE Soundlink Mini 2. (I use a cut off camo sleeve to disguise it.) I also have a Deer calls app loaded. I am sure there are louder speakers for predator calling. But my main purpose is to chase deer from my stand location when getting down. So it doesn't need to be too loud.

26-Aug-17
I think convergent calls has an app as well as a bluetooth speaker with a decoy attached.

28-Aug-17
I have used the Predator Calls App and it seems pretty good. So far the only yote it has called in was on a camping trip when I was showing it to my young nephews (0 for 3 while actually hunting).

The speaker that I have is pretty cheap and not really loud, so I do need to upgrade that.

I have had a couple of does come in to the wounded rabbit call, which was surprising.

28-Aug-17
Ihunt by Ruger. If not free it's very inexpensive. Awesome app that I have called in many predators with.

• Sitka Gear