LONEBULL 01-Sep-17
NorCalVineyards 01-Sep-17
midwest 02-Sep-17
dkbs 02-Sep-17
Bowfreak 02-Sep-17
bentshaft 02-Sep-17
bentshaft 02-Sep-17
26-Aug-17
After reading nothing but amazing reviews about these heads I ordered them for this upcoming season. I haven't used fixed heads in a few years, last one I used was Muzzy 100's. What is your opinion on these heads performance?

26-Aug-17
I switched from the Muzzy standard 3 blade to the ViperTrick last year. I had no complaints with the Muzzy, it worked great for me over the years, I just wanted to change to more of a COC head. Shot 2 whitetail bucks last year with ViperTricks. Can't tell you much about blood trails because neither went more tha 15 yards. The last one took 10 steps, stopped and fell over dead. Easy to tune, fly great and group like me field point. Don't see myself changing again any time soon.

26-Aug-17
It's the best fixed head I've ever shot. It's a tough as nails design, blades are scary sharp out of the package (and are easily able to be resharpened), and fly EXACTLY like my field points. I've never shot a fixed blade where I didn't have to re-tune my bow, until I tried ViperTricks. I always thought the reason why Muzzy sold broadheads in a six pack, was so you could at least have 3 good ones. I used to be a Rage guy, but ViperTricks brought me back from the dark side! The only negative thing I can say about them, is the blood trails I've seen thus far have not been too impressive, and sometimes non-existent. I know it all has to do with where you hit em', and in all fairness, I caught two of those deer a little farther back than I liked...didn't really matter though, because they both dropped within 30-40 yards. Trust me meatus, you're gonna love these ViperTricks!!

26-Aug-17
They got to be better than the mags, bought a pack 2 years ago, only bh that won't shoot out of my bows

26-Aug-17
Most accurate in the slick trick line IMO. Took a bison and moose with them years ago and worked great.

26-Aug-17
I've shot them the last 2 years and have been very pleased with results

26-Aug-17
It's my favorite fixed blade I've ever shot.

26-Aug-17
Shot a whitetail doe with one and the wide blade cut a rib straight up and down small blade cut rib sideways. When i recovered her i could hardly get the tip of my pinky finger in the hole through her rib. Blood trail was very light but she only went about 80 yards. They are extremely sharp and shoot perfect with my field tips, i just prefer a little bigger hole. The 125 grain seem a lot sturdier than the 100 grain. Just my expierience

26-Aug-17
I use the ST VP 125's, and agree with the above posts about their accuracy, but also that they don't produce overly impressive blood trails. They're definitely geared more for penetration than making big holes. I use them for elk, but not smaller animals like deer or antelope. They do seem to kill quick, and work great for going in deep.

26-Aug-17
Never had a bad blood trail with the standards. STs are the sharpest heads I've felt so far.

27-Aug-17
A standard ST has a 2" cutting surface with its 4 blades. Being one of the sharpest blades on the market, a ST should bleed an animal at least as well as any other bh with 2 inches of cutting surface. Good blood trails come from good shots.

27-Aug-17
I've killed with mags, standards, and razors. This year, Viper 125's on the end of my arrow.

01-Sep-17
I've used Slick Viper Tricks 125's for the past several. Took six critters in S. Africa & lots of whitetails. The B-Head is scary sharp & has never failed to do the job.

01-Sep-17
The 125 Viper Tricks are also my go to fixed head's. Haven't killed anything with them so I have no experience with blood trails but they fly very well. I am surprised that some of you above find them to produce light blood trails though. That's a little concerning.

01-Sep-17
I've shot many heads over the years (even expandables) and these are my favorite (125 grain Vipers). I've gotten great blood trails moose, deer, antelope didn't matter and they are tough.

01-Sep-17

NorCalVineyards's embedded Photo
NorCalVineyards's embedded Photo
2017 viper trick victim, went 30 yards and was hoofs up within 30 seconds. Shot him through the back hip,, it drove the entire length of the cavity and blew up the lungs.

02-Sep-17
Hamblaster? :-)

Heck of a bull, NorCal!

02-Sep-17
My favorite fixed blade is the ST Viper(125gr). The last two bucks I've shot, for some reason I hit forward and high. They went through the flat of the shoulder blade and severed the spine. Poor shot placement, but the penetration saved the day!

02-Sep-17
That's a reverse hamblaster Nick!

02-Sep-17
I shoot the standard and like them. I've always had good blood trails.

02-Sep-17
I shoot the standard and like them. I've always had good blood trails.

• Sitka Gear