JacobNisley 28-Aug-17
longbeard 28-Aug-17
drycreek 28-Aug-17
Jaquomo 28-Aug-17
SixLomaz 28-Aug-17
Jaquomo 28-Aug-17
Fuzzy 28-Aug-17
28-Aug-17
Last Sunday, I went to a family farm, and did not have much luck with my Remington Nitro #5s on the Turkey I was planning to score with. Now, I bought some new winchester shells and am looking for a new place to do some practice shooting with my shot gun before I go Turkey hunting next weekend. Any suggestions? Thanks WIlliam From HuntHacks.com

28-Aug-17
SPAM sandwich anyone?

28-Aug-17
August turkey season is awesome! They are gobbling, strutting and just simply a blast to hunt. :)

28-Aug-17
Scoring with a turkey... Watch for spurs!

28-Aug-17
I scored on a turkey with my Federal Premium #5's. And because the shot was 40 yards they gave me 10 bonus points toward the FedEx wild Turkey Championship!!! I was elated to say the least!!

28-Aug-17
I thought the only turkey in August was at the Piggly Wiggly.......if you're lucky.

28-Aug-17
Sure, I have a place where you can shoot your new Winchester shells out of your "shot gun". It's loaded with turkeys and you can shoot as many as you want. You can shoot elk, caribou, and polar bears too. No charge, no license required.

All I ask is that you send me a bottle of Macallan 18 year old Single malt as a token of your sincerity. As soon as I receive it I'll send you directions and combination to the gate.

28-Aug-17
... is this a liberal "anti" attack or a turkey hack? I have seen lately on the side of the road advertising signs written by cows encouraging humans to eat more chicken. Strange to say the least.

28-Aug-17
No, they're an Amazon affiliate that gets paid for clicks to their website. Total troll. But hey, for a bottle of Macallan I'll give the dumbasses a place to shoot shotguns!

28-Aug-17
lol

• Sitka Gear