Buffalo1 30-Aug-17
Huntcell 30-Aug-17
TXCO 30-Aug-17
njbuck 30-Aug-17
drycreek 30-Aug-17
1Arrow 31-Aug-17
30-Aug-17

1Arrow's embedded Photo
White Springbok ties #13 with a bow in SCI. Was 11 3/8ths on length and 5 inch bases. The White Springbok are the smallest of the four, then the Black Springbok, then Copper and then the South African Common Springbok are the biggest of those four.
1Arrow's embedded Photo
White Springbok ties #13 with a bow in SCI. Was 11 3/8ths on length and 5 inch bases. The White Springbok are the smallest of the four, then the Black Springbok, then Copper and then the South African Common Springbok are the biggest of those four.
Just got back from Safari with Jules of the Karoo in the Northern Cape of South Africa. Had a wonderful trip. Took seven animals in nine days. Completed my Springbok Slam with a South African Common, Black, White and Copper Springbok. I already had the Kalahari Common Springbok from Namibia so don't know I that is the Super Springbok slam. Also took a nice Steenbok on spot and stalk, Bontebok on spot and stalk and very nice Mountain Reedbuck from a hide in the mountains. Hope you enjoy the pics. Great people and the lodge was super.

30-Aug-17

1Arrow's embedded Photo
Black Springbok
1Arrow's embedded Photo
Black Springbok
Black Springbok goes new #7 with a bow in SCI. Was 13 on length and 5 5/8th on bases.

30-Aug-17

1Arrow's embedded Photo
1Arrow's embedded Photo
Copper Springbok - goes new number #2 with a Bow in SCI. 13 and 6/8ths on his horns and 6 inches on bases. He was a beauty.

30-Aug-17

1Arrow's embedded Photo
South African Common Springbok
1Arrow's embedded Photo
South African Common Springbok
South African Common Springbok completed the slam on the sixth day. He is 16 inches and 5 7/8ths on his bases which puts him #7 with a Bow in SCI.

30-Aug-17

1Arrow's embedded Photo
Steenbok
1Arrow's embedded Photo
Steenbok
Spot and stalked this nice Steenbok. He was 4 and 1/8th and goes #32 with a bow in SCI.

30-Aug-17

1Arrow's embedded Photo
Bontebok
1Arrow's embedded Photo
Bontebok
This Bontebok was a beauty. He goes #17 with a bow SCI.

30-Aug-17

1Arrow's embedded Photo
Mountain Reedbuck
1Arrow's embedded Photo
Mountain Reedbuck
Really nice Mountain Reedbok. He had broken off 3/4 of an inch on one horn and was a good animal to take out. Teeth were worn down, hide was pretty worn. He was a former dominant male that was on his own now. He goes #18 with a bow in SCI.

30-Aug-17
Congrats on a great safari. Thank you for supporting the SCI Record Book. Please make sure to enter the animals.

30-Aug-17
nice!

30-Aug-17
Awesome pictures and sounds like a great hunt.

30-Aug-17
Beautiful trophies and an awesome slam. Congrats !!

30-Aug-17

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Huntcell 's embedded Photo

Huntcell 's Link
Congratulations on some nice and lessor known animals. Bontebok Is a new one for me, never heard or seen picture of this somewhat rare species. Saved from extinction by ranchers and game reserves.

30-Aug-17
Congrats on a great trip! Jules is a great spot, great people and great animals. I hunted there 10 years ago and took the WR black springbok with a bow that I think just got beat. I was just hunting for any mature ram and he was the first one to come in. They manage for top quality animals there.

30-Aug-17
Way to go!

30-Aug-17
Man, you were whackin and stackin ! Congrats to you !

31-Aug-17
Huntcell - Yes the Bontebok isn't that common. They say it's a Blesbok in a Black Tuxedo. TXCO - Congrats on the WR Black Springbok. Jules definitely is the place for Springbok. Great lodge, people and food.

• Sitka Gear