kscowboy 31-Aug-17
chasintheslam 31-Aug-17
Glunt@work 31-Aug-17
BDA 31-Aug-17
chasintheslam 31-Aug-17
lineman21 31-Aug-17
MANITOBABEAR 12-Oct-17
31-Aug-17
I know I'm way ahead of it but I wanna make sure I got the coin and vacation for it. But I'm looking for a affordable but good lion hunt state does not matter. I went when I was stationed in Colorado and was a bust. Thanks yall

31-Aug-17
What is affordable to you?

31-Aug-17
I'd like the hunt and all other expenses to include mount and travel to be less then 10k

31-Aug-17

g5smoke21's embedded Photo
g5smoke21's embedded Photo
I went with cat track in colorado in 2012. He ran a great operation. I think he pretty much just does lion hunts with a few mule deer hunts a year. Great family run operation. Shot a nice tom with him on the first day (i did use a handgun to kill, the cat went into a cave and never went up in a tree)

31-Aug-17
G5 I've been looking st them a lot the price is real good, I might try to get a show deal at the outdoor expo in Pennsylvania this year

31-Aug-17
G5,

I suppose you are you aware that a blue-tick hound photo-bombed you by sticking his head up your ass as the photo was taken?!!!! Danged dogs...

Pete

31-Aug-17
G5 I've been looking st them a lot the price is real good, I might try to get a show deal at the outdoor expo in Pennsylvania this year

31-Aug-17
Are you still in CO? If so, a lot of guys can put you on their call list for when they cut tracks. They will call you to head their way immediately. Remember, you must be present when dogs are released for most record books.

31-Aug-17
Ks I moved back to Delaware when I got out of army so that wouldn't work

31-Aug-17
In CO you are required to be present when the dogs are released to be legal, not just for record books. If you are looking to enter a cat in P&Y, discuss the use of electronics with your outfitter ahead of time.

31-Aug-17
I did some research before I went, and I had it narrowed down to the following three outfitters. I ultimately ended up going to Canada on my hunt, but all inclusive it cost more than you stated you are willing to spend. I recommend looking into these outfitters more:

Wade Lemon of Wade Lemon Hunting Fred Wallace of Cat Track Outfitters Jake Bess of Timber Mountain Outfitters

Good luck!

31-Aug-17
I'm leaning to cat track, if really like to make friends with someone and maybe trade a whitetail hunt for a lion or something

31-Aug-17
Allout outfitters. JT flat out gets it done.

12-Oct-17
i got a hunt for sale look at the newest post i made on this forum

• Sitka Gear